Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear List,I was wondering if there is an error on the Cisco documentation below.The diagram and config shows the LWAPs attached to the switch on vlan 5, but the trunk to the WLC is pruning vlan 5.If this is correct, how can the LWAPs speak LWAPP with...

c.andrew by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, i have the following problem ...we have printers on local network 192.168.100.XXX ....<-- DHCP is disablesour Cisco Wirless LAN Controller is on different network 192.168.105.XXX .... <-- DHCP enabledthe wirless device is connected to the l...

I have Cisco AIR-LAP1131G-E-K9 but now I want to convert it to Autonomous. I am trying the method of IOS upgradation the way mention on the forum and cisco site but I am not able to do that.process_config_recovery: set IP address and config to defaul...

Hi, Having successfully connected the handset to our system. We came in this morning to play a play a little more. The trouble is the phone will not connect to any network. It just sits there saying "Acquiring Network". I have checked the usual stuff...

I bought a group of 10 Aironet 1232AGs, and after I enter enable mode cannot enter configuration mode using config t. I think the reason why was because they may have previously been controlled by a WLC. Is there anyway to sort of "reset" them so tha...

I had a strange happening just recently and I can not explain what happened.  I was hoping that someone may beable to shead some light on what may have been happening. I was running a WLC 2125 with 24 AP's (6 1252's and 18 1142's)  The location was w...