Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a power injector (Cisco AIR-PWRINJ3) and i'm wondering if it falls under the 802.3af power standards.   I'm tryingto power a non-cisco device (ewatch camera) and for some reason it's not getting power from the power injector.  Any ideas? 

jonesl1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have to create Mesh connection in Campus. So I am planning to use 1524 as a outdoor Mesh bridge with 5508 as Wireless Lan Controller and for indoor I will be planning to use 1140. Can anybody tell me that this solution is correct or not ?Thanks and...

Does the 4404 100 AP lan controller come  with the WCS software, or is that a seperate purchase?How does this lan controller failover?  Does a backup controller need to be purchased?Thank you!

malysak by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

issue/challenge where just the radio being down on an AP will not flag an error in wcs...because the AP can be pinged. shouldn't wcs give an alarm for bad radio?

bjobson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What does this metric in WCS tell us, exactly?  I could not find an explenation in any of the guides.This is found on the Radio Details - On Demand Statistics page of each WAP.

voipis4me by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Runing the report, "Client Traffic Stream Metrics" and I get this errorThe specified criteria did not match any data for the report.Make sure that the following background tasks are running:1.Traffic Stream Metrics2.Radio PerformanceI checked the bac...

voipis4me by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a few customers whose controllers are added to our WCS for monitoring purposes. Now I'm planning to give access to customers on that WCS, so they could also check AP status, clients etc. For obvious reasons, I don't want to Customer01 to s...

If we define a "campus", does that mean that WCS will use the size of the campus in calculations for RSI, Rogues, etc, or is just used as a "grouping" of buildings?We created a campus in WCS when we first purchased the software, but are wondering now...

I am working on several sites that we are planning to bridge but I am not sure of the configurations I want to do. I am planning on using a 1310 with external antennas to bridge to 2 other 1310s with internal antennas. I am wondering if this will eve...

Hi to everybody,i have a cisco aironet AP1231G-E-K9 and as you are expecting it does not work. The problem is that it has not installed it´s Cisco IOS, the status LED´s are red-green-red which means no ios image. We had it working propertly in a clie...