cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have auto-qos in my catalyst and I want to enable QoS in my WLCs.I noticed that auto-qos use DSCP and WLC QoS use IP precedence in some WLANs (platinum profile for my 7921 and nokia phones).Can you tell if it's ok to have DSCP (with auto-qos) on sw...

l.buschi by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hey Experti have WIPT survey next week i  have to take care of mobility but i m new in wireless so dunt know how to configure mobility in APi carry  3560 switch  2821 VOice enable router   cisco softphone and  7920 .can i conffigure mobility  having ...

Does anybody have the pin-out for the DB9 conenctors that are shipped with the Cisco 1113 ACS appliances?  I am trying to conect and configure one and cannot find the original packaging which is referenced to have the DB9 connectors. I've tried some ...

luceroc by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Expertsi need your help  i have to  configure channel setting  on my Access  Point 1252 AG and 1242 AG   .i need  to know how to enbale roamin services because i have to conduct  WIPT survey next week https://supportforums.cisco.com/post!input.js...

Resolved! WLC 4400 - 5500

In the Wireless LAN Controller 4400 series the configuration was not automatically synchronized between the same group of mobility of controllers, the configuration was done manually in each WLC, In the 5500 WLC is the same or the configuration is sy...

Hi Guys,Good day! I will be installing a 2x Wireless AP (1242-AG) in 60m square room, I will install it in both ends of the room. My question is what are the guidelines that I will be considering in situation like this, e.g. channels to be used, % ov...

guys i am really new to wireless and need some basic setup help.....we have a office and we have recently purchased 4400 WLC and 1242AGlight weight access points.... now for AP to install (as our office is really big) what is the formula to calculate...

comsats by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,My wireless WLAN AP is randomly dropping clients, or so I believe. Every 2 or 3 days a client is still connected to the network but unable to communicate with any other devices. A simple connection repair fixes the problem. The clients...

Have came accross a pretty odd scenario - a LAP has joined WLC1 on location 1 with no problem - client needs to change this LAP over to location 2 where it should join WLC2 - location 2 has more LAPs that have already been associated with WLC2 with n...

KRIS GJ by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiAs the topic says, im wondering if its possible to setup 3 aironet accespoints (ap0, ap1 and ap2) in an extension?Setup was inteded to be like following, ap0 (backbone) has connection to the network with 2.4 ghz AP disabled, ap1 working as an AP re...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card