Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I've heard alot of people mention how Meru outperforms Cisco in client tests due to its Air Time Fairness protocol. However I have also seen allegations that the way the improved performance is acheived is via altering the NAV duration field thereby ...

I am running 6.188 WISM's and have auto rf enabled. What I want to do isenable rf let the network adjust then lock it down and the following week allow it to adjust again.My question is what setting do I use to lock it down?  On Demand or Disable? Wh...

I hav an SSID that is utilizing WPA2/PSK for L2 security. I would like to add mac filters via an external radius server. I have completed the configuration for mac filters via external radius but it is not working. is PSK supported with external MAC ...

Hi, I have a setup where managment interface is in different vlan, ap-manager is in different vlan, APs are in different vlan and the clients are on their own vlans respectively. Everything works except for when I try to associate a client to an ap ...

fmirza007 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card