Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Good day, I am trying to setup Aero Scout Exciters (Chokepoints) to map RFID tags (AeroScount Tag T2)  to a specified map when passing the chokepoint. I was told by AreoScout that we could use the Exciters to map tags to a specific floor to help corr...

rculling by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an associate who is trying to answer the question (in a report)  about how much bandwidth and throughput does a cellphone consume when the user is downloading data to his cellphone.  He does not specify across what medium  (LAN or WAN or WLAN)...

I have a strange problem with my new 7925 and 1252APNo matter what I do I  cant seem to get them to associate.Phone is at factory settingsAP config is below, As you can see a SSID of voice and no security at all and still "Connection Fail" on the pho...

After feeling foolish about spending way too much time on a problem, I thought I would pass this on.  If you are trying to connect up a HP wireless Jet direct and can seem to get no where.  Hook a printer to it.  The configurations will not go into u...

robmccam1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have my CCNA, looking to add the wireless and VoIP to it.My hands on with the wireless is limited at work, are there any good training modules/simulators for the wireless exams?  I used Boson Lab Sim awhile back for my CCNA but didnt know...

Hi                      I am facing voice jittering issues with 7921 phones especially when roaming around the AP's.WLC Version : 6.0.188.07921 version : 1.3.3      We are having a combination of 1131 AP for indoor and 1242 ap for outdoor. During roa...

How susceptible is 802.11n to other 802.11x networks?We are looking to use Cisco's 802.11n in a new building, However it's going to be multiple tenant facility and multiple 802.11x networks may become present.Is there good documentation on issues wit...

westcare by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card