cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Have a 1524 that will be used as a MAP and will connect to 1 RAP.  Just the 2 APs on the controller.  The RAP powers on fine but the one that I am using as a MAP will not power on unless I hook a computer to it to or into my network.  It will only po...

clarkr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone tell me (or point me to a resource) that accurately describes the various call flows for CUMA? What I'm trying to determine is this: Can a call from a client (say Cisco Mobile for example) be started(and continue) on the WiFi wireless netw...

jvankirk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 6 AIR-LAP1242AG-A-K9 lightweight access points.   I'm looking for the most inexpensive WLC that will allow me to deploy them, but am having trouble finding definitive information on which WLC's are compatible with which LWAP's.  Would an AIR-W...

Hello, I am novice with certs and I have a question. I want to implement EAP-TLS in a WPA deployment and I have a question about the client-side certificate. When I install a client certificate in a machine for a specific user, is this certificate o...

I am configuring a Cisco 1130 access point and somehow a Dot11Radio1 got enabled, I need to remove this from the configuration and just leave Dot11Radio0 working.when i try I get the following error.APxx(config-if)#no interface Dot11Radio1% Removal o...

cjr712444 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello community,I want to use my Aironet 1220 as a bridge, so I will connect my Aironet to an existing WLAN as a client and then connect my Aironet to a switch and hook up hosts in the switch, the hosts then will be connected to the LAN through the A...

angelcool by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have this AP displaying red-green-red. No IOS found. I have the hostname as "ap :". We were changing the IOS. I had to change the filename for my TFTP server to work. My partner left the filename as "file.tar" as the destination filename. I'm assum...

Hi All,I am currently using as 4402 with 6.0.196 image. The APs that i am using is the 1130.I have configure HREAP for Local switching, it works very well. I am even able to do 802.1xAuthentication after registering with ACS. Currently I am usng only...

azzafir by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Anthena 3:1 or 1:1

Hello,I am confused of reading different versions. Which is true:A) FCC Anthena requirement for Point-To-Point. For every 1dBm of transmit power you decrease you can add 3dBm of anthena gain (1:3) or is it only a 1:1?B) FCC anthena requirement for Po...

Resolved! WCS MSE Help

I’m trying to synchronize one of our switches with the WCS/MSE (Version 6 on the WCS).  I’ve added it onto the WCS and the MSE says it synchronizes properly but when I go into the SERVICES/MOBILITY SERVICES and look at the switch it is just showing t...

dhopper82 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card