Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Which is the cause of this message?:The AP 'XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX' received a WPA MIC error on protocol '1' from Station 'XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX'. Counter measures have been activated and traffic has been suspended for 60 seconds. What can I do to resolve the...

This is an intermittent issue I am experiencing. I have taken a packet capture using Wireshark on both a defective machine and one that works. Bascially, what I see is the Supplicant does not send an EAPOL-Start and therefore authentication does no...

a-lloyd by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I created a point to point from HQ (Root) to Office2 (Non-Root) office with the Cisco AP 1310.The problem that I am having is the VoIP phone at Office2 can not hear the other party at most of the other locations. There are a few phone that I can make...

o.primous by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have a WLC 4400. Is the following possible?:We want to have a html-site (with regulations) at which end should be an Accept-Button. After a click on that button, the user should be forwarded to the internal Web Login Page. It's equal for us, i...

Resolved! Control Path Down

Hi,The control path between our Guest Anchor WLC4402 and one of our foreign controllers is down all other control paths are up as are all of the data paths. The Anchor is behind a firewall the configuration of which must be ok due to the other WLCs d...

HelloI ahve 2 Cisco Wism installed on 6506-E running virtualization. when I run show wism status, the controllers are unable to get IP addresses for the service and mangt interface knowing the Vlan is there and local dhcp configured. wism service com...

Configuring PEAP on IAS with autonomous aps and getting the following error on the IAS serevr so I know that the ap is talking to the IAS.Not sure what I am missing, is there some attribute I need to look at??An Access-Request message was received fr...

Hi all, I am running a 2 MSE, 4 Controller setup, all managed by the WCS server. I am trying to configure the wIPS profile. I am able to create the profiles and when I go to apply it to the MSEs I get an error message. Each MSE has two controlle...

fmirza007 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: