Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Each WLC on our network shows "Rogues on Wired Network" from the Summary screen, however, checking these can be time consuming due to the number of WLC's in the network.All of the WLC's are connected to a WCS so I was wondering whether a report for "...

BlueyVIII by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have configured HREAP but not applied to any AP, My question is when i view the AP config i see the AP group name as none and for other ap as "group-default" can anyone tell me why am i seeing this??ThanksSum

Hi Team,I am having 10 Lwap with 4404 controller in my site.I am facing problem with rauge ap's.I am not able to connect to my network.There are 100 rauge ap near my site....i think my controller is not able to provide channel to my ap's.Please sugge...

Hello,I am installing a 4402 WLC next week and I am trying to determine which IOS version I should install. I see that there are many options to choose from. My pass experiences from talking with Cisco Reps that 5.0 is not good and 4.2 is the safes...

HI every body!Let say we have following scenariowlan(client) APBoth are configured for wep autehtication using pskwlan client sends request for authenticationAP sends a challenge to wlan client.Will wlan client encrypt the challenge us...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm in the process of deploying a wireless network for my company. I have the Cisco Wireless LAN Controller 4402 (WLC4402) and the Cisco Wireless Control System (WCS). The WLC has recently been upgraded to 4.0.179.11 and the WCS is running version ...

Hello, I need to know which users used our wireless lan on sunday. To connect to the wlan they have to type in the wpa2 networkkey and then authenticate with username and password (web authentic.). I could not find a logfile with this informations. W...