cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi to all,some question about WCS license1) I have to upgrade fram base to loc license need i a particular wcs release or can i to continue to use 4.22) I can't find a procedure to upgrade the license....is it just to load a license for the first tim...

Resolved! wlc and ssid

hi, all! i try to find an answer if wlc can advertise not all ssid to the lap's. how can i setup this feature? for example - i have 10 LAPs over the building and 5 SSID's. i need to advertise only 3 SSID at the 1 floor and all of them at the second f...

vadik2005 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Unable to manage Guest accounts created by different WCS Lobby Ambassador user Accounts.I have setup three Lobby Ambassador accounts in WCS. Three staff members have been given seperate usernames and passwords to WCS with Lobby Ambassador profiles to...

sslittle by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i'm experiencing a problem with several AIR-AP1252AG-E-K9 converted to LWAPP:If i run AirMagnet in order to monitor the signal of the AP, i see a signal outage approximately every 20 seconds, but not in regular intervals. At the time of this gap, ...

Hi,Is there somewhere in the controller confg that I can enable debugging for a client and send the logs to my syslog server?? Currently I debug clients while logged into the controller CLI but I would much rather tail my syslog for the logs if poss...

We are connecting one B/G antennae connector to Distributed Anntennae System; AP's all in IDF. Need terminator specs for 2nd B/G & both A antennae connectors.

sfischer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are seeing asymmetric power levels between LWAPP APs and dell 1490 abg cards. The difference between card and AP RSSIs @ 10-20 db. If card is seeing AP at -50 db then AP is seeing card at -65 or -70 db. Has anybody seen this issue?

kunadkat by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I have configured my 7925 Wireless phone and it is saying Registration Rejected. I'm just trying to rule out possible causes for this. I'm pretty sure that I can rule out an inccorect SSID or Pre-shared Key because it sees CM and has talked to C...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card