cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

HI! Can Cisco AP 1121 act as repeater? Yes it can. But my question is - can I use this AP to connect to a wireless network via wireless, and then connect my PC to this AP, so I can access internet? I hope you understand my question. (I attached a pic...

Matej G by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello - I have about 60 shops over the US and each shop has 1 autonomous access point. I have one at my corporate location as well. Does Cisco have anything that would allow me to manage and monitor all the access points across my WAN from our corp...

Hi,We have a 1200 Aironet AP which had been working fine. The image directory was deleted from the AP with the "delete /recursive ...." command.We TFTP a new image file namely:c1200-k9w7-tar.123-8.JEB.tarHowever when we reboot the Access Point it com...

ianflgcsb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My customer who has one WLC4402,36 AP1130.Some of APs miss from WLC sometimes but I can ping those APs at this time.I can not find any messages from WLC(version 4.2.61).Any suggestions?

pt_wang by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are there any recommendations for load thresholds for n access points? I know that with n the APs should be able to handle more connections than their g counterparts.I have done tests where 29 clients have been attached to one 1252 with little or no...

jlhainy by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an 1131AG (autonomous) that was previously configured with the mode button disabled. As a result, I cannot hold it down on power up to restore a default configuration. I do not know the login for the AP to undo the configuration of the mode ...

What is cisco best practice for a LWAPP port on an edge switch. WLAN is using 7921 handsets.Should I use STP portfast ?What QOS marking on the access port.### current ####int fa0/1switchportswitchport mode accessswitchport access vlan 10mls qos trust...

colmgrier by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are setting up Tacaacs to a WLC 4404 , but we are getting the following message on the WLC when we try and go through the management IP using tacaacs. Anyone seen this b4.Jan 29 13:23:28.012 ews_auth.c:2107 EMWEB-1-LOGIN_FAILED: Login failed. ...

I am planning to split AP's between 2 WLC's. Also need to configure DHCP option 43, since the Management and AP-Manager interfaces will be on a different VLAN than APs.Is Option 43 going to overwrite the primary/secondary controller configuration on ...

r.roudi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Why does the WLC map the DSCP to the LWAPP's 802.1p field when the LWAP does NOT understand this field in the LWAPP data unit? In fact, the LWAP does NOT mark this field for frames going towards the WLC.Also, why does the wired switch bother with 802...

Hi all,I want to start streaming multicast video across wireless. Lucky for me, the stream isn't of too high bandwidth (100-200 kbps). However, it is multicast based so: UDP packet streaming, no ACK mechanisme.Our setup is completely WISM based.Howev...

gnijs by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon,Can anyone tell if i can connect a Access Point (AIR-LAP521G-E-K9) and a Controller (AIR-WLC526-K9) to every kind of Cisco Switch (Catalyst 29XX, Catalyst 35XX, etc...) or only to Cisco Catalyst Express 500 Series.Thank you very much f...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card