cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm having trouble setting up an Anchor Controller on my DMZ. I have setup everything up and tested it out on my inside network and the Anchor Controller comes up with no problem. When I put the Anchor Controller on the DMZ the data path is up but ...

sbeauton by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have new Cisco Aironet 1200 AG Series.(S/N: FTX1244B5CG and M/C 0022901B8436) Cisco IOS 12.3 (11)I have 192.168.1.0 /24 networks By default AP into lightweight modePl tell me step by step how to convert my access point from lightweight mode to ...

Hi Forum,Just to find out a little more detail in regards to the guest account created for web authentication using Ambassador account.1) If the authenticated guest did not perform a proper logout, what action will the WLC take?2) As such, is there a...

damiangoh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Look for any input or experience on how much DB loss to expect from inside a clean room. We are modeling for quite a few so was looking for various experience as the materials for the rooms may vary. Also Signal Quality if an AP is placed inside the ...

I can use our 1131AG that is connected to a Linksys switch then to a 2811 running CME for the 7921 phone but cannot reach the internet.Do I need to set up VLANs for this or should it work?I can ping "outside" from the router but not the AP. I can pin...

I am trying to understand what happens to a client when it is connected to an AP that changes channels via RRM. Does the client follow to the new channel or does it find an AP on the same channel it was talking to the AP before the AP changed? Will...

c.fuller by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I cannot not get any settings to hold on a new air-ap1130AG standalone AP. Express Setup does not save any settings. The SSID Manager does not have the <NEW> option available and when I set them in the CLI they never appear in the web interface.

I'm aware of the process an LWAP AP goes through when a cold boot is performed, specifically dealing with 1130 access points. I've noticed that when using the reboot command in WCS, the process is much shorter than a cold boot (unplugging the AP fro...