cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Somehow the enable pw got messed up in one particular AP and now I can't get back into it. Its running LAP IOS but is not associated to any controller. I've attempted to press/release the MODE button until it turned both amber and red but it still wo...

Has anyone seen this before or know of a workaround. The 1131 is operating with IOS version 12.4(10b)JA3. We tried to perform this upgrade using two different laptops, but received the same message “Unable to get root certificate status”… we ...

I have a new WLC configured and 12 LWAPPs installed at my office. I have an ACS configured as well as IAS for aaa auth. I've noticed that many wireless laptops roam between 1 to 3 different LWAPPs. This is odd, especially because some devices are ...

dan474019 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are unable to ping Cisco Location Appliance and Access points from Lan Controller (WLC). However APs are reachable from Location Appliance. Interestingly, from wireless client (e.g. laptop) we are able to ping LAN controller but LOC APP and APs...

Hello!I need some help with the configuration of a wireless solution that includes an ACS and in which the authentication is based in an NDS database.As I have seen in Cisco documents, the only authentication methods supported by NDS databases, are E...

egarridog by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys does anyone know of any issues with the 1250 access point being patched into 6500 CatOS switchesWhen patching the the 1250's in, I noticed that it was showing a 'NotConnect' state.I then disabled, enabled it, and it came back, and after a certai...

Trying to connect AP100 in WGB mode to a Qwest AP with WEP KEY. Using Doc ID: 68472 as reference. The radio shows down and not sure how to trouble shoot?Any help would be great..Thanks Matt

matt.s by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having trouble understanding how to set antenna orientation.We have an outdoor mesh consisting of 1500's. When I add APs to a WCS outdoor map and attempt to set the antenna azimuth and elevation the resultant heat maps don't look right...The ant...

dmorelan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the uses of Encryption Vlan under the Dot11Radio 0 interface?I tried to access Internet without these two commands and it works. I read from the web that it is some sort of security. How can it provide security when i still can access interne...

I am trying to install a .p7b cert on our ACS, I get 'Certificate file is in invalid or unsupported format.'I know 2048bit certs were not supported in 3.3, is that still the case?

burruss by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have several questions concerning the beacons. First, here we have 81 LWAPP 1242s with two Cisco 4404 controllers. Is there anything different between the way the LWAPP system does beacons versus an autonomous AP system; more info in the beacon, mo...

ptilling by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card