cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

A couple people i work with came up with a nice Wireless Disclaimer page that goes over a few rules with a "agree/disagree" button. My question is, does anyone know how to make this functional? I have uploaded it to the WLC, and set it where once you...

Hi, Just upgraded a few WiSM controllers to 4.2.130.0. After doing so, the CDP name for each access point had .cisco.com appended. All access points are given their domain name via DHCP, on previous WiSM code, we had no problems.Thanks in advance, ...

jrichar4 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i have two WLC 4402 with same ios 4.2.99.0 & configured fail over based on below linkhttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk722/tk809/technologies_configuration_example09186a008064a294.shtml#c5AP failover occurred but the fall back option like prim...

Hello,I am in the middle of converting over to a LWAPP infrastructure as well as converting over to using the Cisco Secure Services Client.Because I have a very large number of IOS based AP's still in service that are running LEAP with CKIP, I have a...

neilhall by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm currently testing the WLC 2106 updated to 5.1.151.0 and NetStumbler 0.4.0 (http://downloads.netstumbler.com/downloads/netstumblerinstaller_0_4_0.exe)The WLC don't recognize NetStumbler... Is-there a new signature for this version ?I have ch...

glemaire by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Equipments being used:1) Cisco 2106 WLAN controller2) Cisco 1131AG access points (LWAPP mode)3) Cisco catalyst 2950 switchHi, My setup is as follows:My access point is registered with the WLAN controller via the switch. When i try to change the m...

sdeva1986 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,I have an issue in our Lightweight Access Points, we have 1242AG, the strange thing happen is, when I connect to the console to configure the access point, the text are garbled, I tried another access point but I got the same result, I used diff...

JUNKSA_2 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card