cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I am totally new to wireless security and would appreciate some assistance. We have 4402 WLC's and from what I've read it would seem that a CPU ACL is what I would need to create and apply to accomplish our goals. Unfortunately I am not sure ...

Hi,Can anyone help me to configure CISCO Aironet 1200 series wireless access point? My current network scenario is:I have 2 laptops and a desktop, but only one internet connection, connected thru an ADSL modem. I have an Aironet 1200 series Access po...

I am running a WLSEe, mostly for the AAA. i have multiple locations over WAN running 1230's. We have WDS running in hopes of helping with AUTH over the WAN. the clients roam often. Is there a way of getting around using CCKM to use the FSR and WDS fe...

ptilling by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to use DNS for a radius server. It allows me to ues the name but the resolves the ip and puts the IP in the table. Is there a way to have DNS name in the table so if the IP changes it can be resolved without having to go back into the AP?

ptilling by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,In the 7921 via the USB interface if i add an ssid to a profile it goes inactive, i am unable to activate a profile if it has an ssid. if i take the ssid out of a profile i get an error saying i need an ssid for the profile to become active, ...

have a wireless network setup for a customer. It is an outdoor wireless setup. The area consists of 4 mobile homes arainged in a square formation. There are two ap's installed diagnally from each other, one on channel 1 and the other on channel 11. ...

Hi allI have a Cisco 877W router running IOS v 12.4(15)T3. Have been trying to configure wireless to run WPA-PSK and is stuck at the final stage. Spent a lot of time configuring the router using CLI but ended up using the Web GUI interface. I was abl...

vincent-n by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

helloI'ld like to interconnect 2 LAN in different building by a pair of AIR-1310G.The distance is very short (20m) but crossing a street in an urban environment. I want to know the best security configuration to use, I see the possibility of WPA-PSK ...

yallies by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,My WCS version 4.087 (yes i know its time to upgrade ) has gone into "LITE" mode, and even on my server via the ie browser i cant get into the full version, sure im logged in as 'admin' as normal but cant get anything other than basic viewing opt...

meggerman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card