cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello allwe have an WiFi architecture based on two Radius servers (ACS 3.2)We make a Mac adress authentication with WEP on these Radius servers. Ours Wirelless cards are Proxim Orinoco. When we used the user and the passord identified by the mac adre...

jine by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having some difficulties setting up public wifi for a customer. They currently are using AP1121G access points to provide wifi for corporate users. They would like to add a public SSID to allow visitors to access the internet only (no access to ...

Hi, I bought a used AIR-AP1232AG-A-K9 Cisco Aironet 1200 AP W/ A & G Radios and when it arrived I noticed the stickers on the back said:AIR-AP1231G-A-K9AIR-AP1210AIR-RM20A-A-K9AIR-MP20B-A-K9Is this an AIR-AP1232AG-A-K9? If not, what is it and wha...

Hi,we try to setup a Backup Controller over a WAN Link. I know that the 100mesc is one of the limitations.But what happens to the Routing and DHCP for the client if the Controller is been far away ?Did i have to change something in the Routing Config...

I'm running into an issue where my client connects to a specific wlan using EAP-FAST as the EAP method and am using automatic PAC provisioning, initially everyting is working fine but the connection strength goes from excellent, to poor, then to netw...

apishko by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone successfully ssh'd into a 2700 location appliance? I get prompted for a password and enter the root user password I set up during the initial installation without any success.Thank you for any feedback.

bmack by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody,I have to ask some easy questions about Wireless WLC implementations.I want to deply a WIFI network with 3 WLANS/VLANs + 1 wired-only VLAN for management purpouse. The access-point and the WLC should be connected to a non cisco layer ...

l.buschi by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,is it possible to replace the standard lwapp ssc against one of our company CA-certificates to allow the wlc to check the correctness of the aps certificate ? (button under security/aaa/ap policies -> Authorize AP agains aaa on the wlc) Is the...

dne222 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi !I'm currently preparing my BCMSN certification exam. In my reading I read maximum transfersrate support is 54Mbps on both 802.11g and 802.11a and 11 Mbps on 802.11b. But futher in my reading I read the maximum throughput is 6Mbps for 802.11b, 22...

I have been using RLDP and setting up Rogue sniffers on a trunk port for some time now and it has been working fine. It can detect the rogues on the wired network however when it does detect those rogues it shows the mac address of the wireless radio...

Hi All,I will installed two APs 1522 for mesh network on poles, is it necessary to buy the hand strap tool AIR-BAND-INST-TL and how many ? In the doc, there's a ref too for a Band Hand tool AIR-BAND-IT-TOOL, what's the difference ?Thks for your respo...

s.henrot by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card