cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I noticed when AP tries to join WLC it fails and when I see the logs the error msg is show below:No more AP manager addresses remainNo valid AP manager found for controller 'VWLC' (ip: 10.200.1.30)Failed to join controller VWLCFailed to join controll...

vibin1005 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody.I have WLC 9800 (17.3.3, 17.3.5b, 17.6.3) and ISE 2.7 and WIndows clients.Authorization in the ISE occurs using PEAP-TLS. (eap-tls + ms-chap v2)There are 2 different rules configured on the ISE side.When connected, the computer is subjec...

Good Morning (in my part of the word)!I have 5520 controllers on 8.5.  I'd like a list of APs and what channels they are on.  I can;t find this anywhere in the controller or Prime Infrastructure.  I can write a script to brute force this one AP at a ...

Can a 5520 controller present its own guest authentication captive portal for client auth without needing to use the likes of ISE to present the portal?  The WLC would still use Radius to auth the entered credentials.

jmcgrady1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello we need to cover an outdoor area with mesh access points and we are considering using 1562e with directional antennas. Question: where can I find the estimated maximum distance between the RAP and MAP (no client access)?  The app that will use ...

mnkojima by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Interesting bug. It is listed as an open caveat on latest 9800 and 8500 code. Workaround is to disable OFDMA but supposedly just affects MS Teams? I'm suspicious it's a bigger problem than documented.https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCw...

neteng1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup an inface called DNT-Guest on port 2. Port 2 to a cisco switch that is configured for Vlan 109.I have tested DHCP on a laptop on the switch port which does assign the correct ip address ranng. I Also created a DNT-Guest network under wla...

orlguerra by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, I am trying to join a few WAP to a 2504WLC, and one of the first I tried is just not working. AP model is 3602I, WLC is 2504 running on 8.0.115.0. I won't be able to upgrade the firmware as I also have some LAP1131 and LAP1142 that need to ...

ralfzlm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card