Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I installed an WLC526 , i connect all the six AP521 but Im having problems, there are three AP521 that do not appears in the WLC.The aps are good. The aps and WLC are in a vlan alone. The switches are non cisco. The APs are conected in acces ports.Th...

The APs (Cisco 1242) in my total LWAPP environment send out regular WLCCP broadcast and unicast frames. What purpose do these serve in an LWAPP environment? If there is no purpose and the frames are only for mixed legacy autonomous environments, is t...

aalton by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have some wds (1100) with ios 12.3(8) JEA and othes (1131) with ios 12.4(10b)JA. The firsts configured stand alone (with doct11radio disable) and the 1131 with dot11radio 0 enable.if i test RM capability in my wlse, in 1100 WDS is all OK , but in...

I am implementing a wireless guest solution for Internet access. I would like to restrict these users to Internet access only. I undestand the concept of configuring a seperate vlan for them but how can I restrict them to Internet only. I also have r...

gbarden by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Buddie,We purchased some AIR-LAP1242AG-C-K9 , but not perchasing any wireless controller. When I connect the LAP to Cat2950 or Cat2960 PPoE port, all the LAP can not boot normally. It indicates low power, please refer the two pictures attached. Bu...

I presently have 2 access points (1230)on my wireless network, each is setup as a DHCP server and each is assigning a different block of addresses. With more access points expected in the near future I am wondering if I should setup one dedicated DHC...

I would like to connect 2 switches through a wireless bridge on my VLAN network but vlan 1 which is the native vlan has no ip address asigned to it. A seperate vlan (vlan 2) is use to manage the switches. Both bridges will be connected to trunk port...

dalma by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I'm having a problem converting lwapp ap1231 to autonoumous mode. I followed all the steps on cisco docs, and also checked on other similar posts here on this forum.First, I tried the tftp server with ip 10.0.0.10 set and tried to upload the ...

When I try to add a guest user using my LobbyAmbassador operator account, I consistently get an error stating "End date can not be older than start date".The user is a limited life time, and we are trying to set end time using calendar, setting life ...

dgray by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: