cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have an AP1220 configured connected to trunk port on a 2980 switch. On the AP i have it setup like this on the Dot1Radio0 Interface:interface Dot11Radio0 no ip address no ip route-cache ! ssid Internal vlan 7 authentication open guest-m...

rodonohu1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two BR1310Gs and two AP1231Gs.The 4 pcs I'm using for testing purposes are all running IE6 (various versions) and can all connect to the APs and funtionality on web interface is fine.However the BR1310Gs are causing problems. On three of the p...

rcaira by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When ADU is installed on my laptop running XP with several user accounts it disables fast switching and I can only log on with one account. Removal of the ADU solves the problems. Is this a known bug or is it something my end. How do I work round it?...

rcaira by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 1300 bridges in station root and non-root mode and all the vlans can communicate across it with address assigned. But when a new unit (pc or phone) is attached.....the DHCP broadcast does not get sent across the wireless link to the DHCP serv...

johnminon by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i've just upgraded our WLSE to WCS using CDs 80-8572-01 and 80-8568-01 following the Cisco documentation. the upgrade seemed to have gone well but i can't login throu the WCS web gui. i get the error:-Error(s): You must correct the following error(s)...

I always have this problem when I console to the AP1200 to start initial configuration. I see it boot up on the terminal, but when i press enter to get started, nothing comes up on th eterminal.So I usually connect it to the network, allowing it to o...

p.holley by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a WLAN on a VLAN. Testing with open security till I get DHCP working. Using external DHCP server. The DHCP server exists on a different subnet then the scope it gives to clients. I have an interface defined on the VLAN and associated with the ...

cef2lion2 by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i have an AP1100 (12.3.8JEB1) , several IP Phones 7920 .All is working but i would like to limit tne number of simultaneous calls to 3 for example.There is a function called CAC in the AP with bandwidth limitation (max channel percentage).When ...

pmouchard by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the wireless Lan controller 4.x, the AP Authentication Policy dialog allows either AP Authentication OR Management Frame Protection. However the documentation doesn't seem to provide any clarification on when to use one versus the other.Does anyo...

Hello all,I am trying to upgrade a 1242 AP to LWAPP using the upgrade tool. However, it is telling me the controller is unreachable. I checked the controller and I am able to telnet into it from the 6500 sup engine, but not from outside the chassis. ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card