cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I did my site survey at minimal power and calculated the number of AP's and thier placement. The APs are in and running a power level of 1. According to the Docs that is 100% these AP's are 75 feet apart. The design was at 1mw why would they be runn...

We have 12 7921's at one of our locations that work, but show a Status of Unknown an and IP Address of Unknown in the CallManager Administration page.Does anyone have any ideas about what could be causing this?Cisco Unified CallManager Administration...

adlund by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a New wireless network running with 12 1131's and no controller.The Data works fine, and the voice vlan appears to work.The phone authenticates (7921 running 1.04 tried 1.03 as well same symptom)IT is registered in CCM, It stays up and doesn't...

I have lwapp setup at our main office successfully all on the same ssid/vlan. I have 1 remote off with 2 access points that I would love to convert to lwapp using h-reap. I was hoping this could be done using the same ssid and having auth / dhcp co...

I am attempting to use external web authentication to circumvent the issue of not being able to download custom web page for web auth (I'm using an AireSpace 4012 that will only upgrade to code v3.9 and you need 4.0.x for custom web page download). ...

Wireless Lan Controllers, use the LWAPP protocol for the comunication with the lighweigh access point. And the access point usan the option 43 of the DCHCP server to find el WLC. How the WLSE works with the access points? What protocol use WLSE for t...

On one site we have 12 cisco AIR-AP1231G-E-K9 AP's running IOS Version 12.3(2)JA4. They are accessing a variety of applications from RF scanning to PDA's.this is standard across the company but we are having problems with 10 of these rebooting due to...

Hi, I really dont know if this issue is applicable here but I am desperate for help now. We have a wireless project providing internet access in a very remote location. There are wireless mesh accesspoints connected back to back by wireless Point2Mul...

Wanted to know if the 4402 would fit our envirment till we move to a different means of authentication at our school. I already have the 4402 for the new method but we are not ready to deploy that as yet.Currenly the wireless network we use has a VPN...

cef2lion2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have some access-points AIR-AP-1121G-TO-K9 and it would like to use them with a WLAN Controller. Is possible to change IOS for the software LWAPP to use with the WLAN Controller?I know that that is possible in another models of access-points, but I...

I have a WLC2000 that was reporting in to WCS but as of 2 weeks ago WCS sees it as unreachable although it is up and connectivity exists between the two?? I was planning on deleting the WLC and attempting to add it back to WCS but am curious as to if...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card