cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

HI Guys,I have installed the ACS Remote Agent on my AD Controller. I can add the agent to ACS.... but i cannot see the Windows authentication avaiable in the agent.. The Agent is running with a service account that has full AD rights.Anyone able to h...

Are there any tricks with u/g to 4.1.185.0 with WiSM). It's size it 37,511,776 bytes.Current s/w is 3.2.171.6 on WiSM (it's new & came with this.)TFTP keeps dying at exactly the same bytes at every attempt. I've tried 3COM & Pumpkin TFTP servers & sa...

Hello!I have a quick question for you guys (or girs for that matter I have a Cisco Aironet 1100-series access point with current firmware 12.3(8)JEA, but want to upgrade it if possible.I did take a look at the Cisco download pages and found these alt...

Can somebody give me recommendations on what I should use for blanket wireless access for multiple condo unit building 4 stories high? I was looking to use the 1300 series and possibly the Air ANT24120 antenna. I want it to penetrate through walls ...

I have been experiencing mass client deauthentications. The reason code is usually unspecified or 1. I have not been able to find anyone else that has been having this problem. I have listed my controller information along with the error below. I...

Hi guys,I need some help with an issue i'm having in a production environment. This wireless network consists of about 25 1242AG ap's, with a 4402 WLC . Currently there is anywhere from 10-40 clients on the wireless network. There is an ssid for m...

Hi, Does anyone have instructions for using the Cisco 1230 AG Model at home i.e. using Home DSL or a Cable? So far, I assume I can hook a router into the cable modem, and hook the AP into the router. Then, the AP will act as a DHCP server? If some...

I have 2 sites under my control with 2 to 3 AP's each. I am suddenly having issues associating to the AP even though I can see the ssid's fine, and the signal strength is excellent. When I attempt to connect the wireless client behavior attempts to g...

I'm walking a site through upgrading their APs to LWAPP. He will be configuring these APs to associate with a remote controller which he does not have access to administratively. The upgrade utility is requesting the uname/pass for the controller. Is...

dedetmer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card