Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a laptop with Vista and a laptop with XP. It seems that my Vista laptop for some reason roams to a different AP on a different floor and then back. (the laptop is not moved--it is at one location).My laptop with XP seems to stay on the same AP...

do the 1230 wireless AP require the use of a local user account for remote access? I can not get this thing to use local login on the vty lines. Even without a username configured I still get prompted for a username.

v-yelmene by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have what I believe to be a unique issue with the 3 WiSM's that I have on my network. I have a 6509 running 12.2(18)SXF8 and (3) WiSM's running 4.0.217.0 inside of that single chassis. They are running fine, but sometimes, one of the controllers ...

da.beaver by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I am woundering that someone is getting the experience what I am getting. We have a WLC4402 controller with 9 LWAP's model AP1231G, I have used the utility to convert them to LW. I have updated the software on WLC to the latest one which is ...

k.mahmood by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm using 2 AP to configure a bridge between the main network and a remote switch. The bridge is working well. There are 2 flows : ip voice and data.The voice traffic has QoS implemented. Indeed, the DSCP field indicates that de class is EF (e...

please help me, I've tried to upgrade IOS of AIR 1121G through http (GUI) but it's not working and I try to reset it to factory setting it also not work.There is no console port, so i don't know how to recover it. Please help

sirisakch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello - I am getting this error when trying to upgrade from 4.0.155.5 to 4.0.217.0. I've tried three different TFTP servers including TFTP32d as recommended in the Cisco TAC case.Anyone else getting this error after switching TFTP servers?Thanks

mikeb by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes