cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

How can I change tcp port used to access wcs app on nt server?? I have a server used for other apps in addition to wcs and they require port 8080 for usage. I have completed install and currently it is being re-directed from 80 to 443. How can I remo...

j.boswell by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently, I have a AIR-WLC2006 that is running the code AIR-WLC2006-K9-4-1-181-0.aesI noticed that it locks up intermittently and does not response to console or whatsoever after a few days of operation. Anyone else facing the same problem? I have tr...

DaturaX88 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having some complaints about users in one of our bulldings saying their connection is in/out. Looking into the logs/events on WLC, we see that the APs in that building are changing their transmit power once a minute and sometimes more. Any idea...

rhunter by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi friends,i want to use two dhcp pool with Cisco ap 1300 and each pool ip is associated with an ssid and a vlan.is'it possible to do this configuration with Cisco ap 1300 ???urgentthanks

nkila_lna by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i have a site with 3 1240AG APs and several 7920s.APs are running 123-8.JEA2 (last IOS).Sometimes i have one way audio between the IPPhones. After debugging i found out the following:Sometimes (!)when a client is leaving an AP, AP-1 for example, ...

dwtcp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WCS no longer recognises the location server. The location appliance was upgraded from version 2.1.39.0 to 3.0.42.0 (for csharp API support).The compatibility matrix shows that the WCS and Location appliance versions are compatible.But after the upgr...

Anyone using or having issues using a WCS on VM? We have close to 1000 users on our system spread over 10 WLCs. When using a VM (virtual machine) the WCS is extremely slow. Sometime I cannot even get to the client or AP tabs. Are there any sugge...

dbentley by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I am new to Cisco's wireless products. I have never seen or touched any Cisco wireless products. I use a Linksys wireless router at the house, but would like to repalce it. I was thinking of replacing it with a Cisco WAP. The reason I want ...

Hi Friends My Cisco 851W does not support Dot1Q on its Fastethernet interfaces :I mean these commands are not accepted by Cisco 851W :interface fa0.1encapsulation Dot1Q I need this in order to route between my Vlan (Wifi and non WIFI Vlan) as indica...

nkila_lna by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just after some advice really guys...Here's my situation:I've setup some converted barns into office space with CallManager Express and data network. These both have their own VLAN.The barns surround an old farm house. The owner of this farmhouse wou...

I want to be able to tie the registering users into the visitor registration section of a segregated guest network. I want to have a link that would appear in the front end after you register a visitor which would direct you to this program which ...