Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Trying to setup c9800 as normal procedure. We can login the WLC via cli but not gui with saying "Wrong Credential .." The below link is bug on it.Is this issue resolved? Thank you  https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvd82988 Symptom: ...

Leftz by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Im trying to download the file, but it's not working... Is there any other place I can find and download this ? I logged in with my account but, can't download:https://software.cisco.com/download/home/286288455/type/286289839/release/8.10.151.0 t...

drfinder by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3504 that I have been able to update as far as 8.8.120.  Multiple attempts to update to 8.8.125 have failed.  I have tried via GUI and command line.  Consistently fails trying to expand the file downloaded from CCO.   Anyone else having this...

rm760 by Level 4
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have put everything in place in our network to make use of the intelligent capture feature to hopefully improve our remote wireless troubleshooting due to locations dotted all other the world.One thing we noticed is that for live data capture ...

NWJ by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Actualmente me encuentro trabajando con dos ap de diferente modelo Aironet 1852 y el Business 140ac, pero el problema con el que me encuentro es que no puedo hacer que los dos ap funcionen en la misma red, por lo cual vengo a solicitar su apoyo, los ...

Hey, does anyone know if CMX Cloud supports hyper-location. I am currently using CMX (on prem) to get devices indoor location. I know cloud did not support hyper-location 2-3 years ago. Has there been any updates? I cant seem to find anything in the ...

sengar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,Am not sure if this is the right forum, but when crating a wireless environment in packettracer with AP's, i noticed the clients never connect to the closest AP. Anyone who recognizes this and knows a sollution?Thank you.

ajf84 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having an issue with guest accounts that have been created in the sponsor portal, some accounts work fine but others show up in the authentication logs on ISE as error 22056.  This error points to ISE not looking in the right identity store but ...

eddig by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes