cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I am running a WLC 4402 and have WPA/TKIP configured on my one SSID. After a while it stops processing client requests that are coming in using PEAP. It works for a couple of days using PEAP and then starts rejecting it. I can use LEAP at all time...

dhopper82 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How the autonomous access points are registered using WLSM? And how are configured the port than connect the Access Points, they are configured than Access or Trunk ?

I have a lot of client in one configuration who have problem with the message:EAPOL-key M2 with invalid MICConfig:4402-12 in 4.1.171.0 (and ER) sw releaseAP1242 with 2 4941 in diversity modeSSID in WPA-TKIP PSK and DHCP on the WLC.A lot of client can...

sbenoliel by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 4402 controller that is seeing most of my lwap's that are bplugged into cisco poe switches. The problem is that if i plug in a lwap into an smc poe switch. The controller never see this lwap.Any ideas?Thanks

We have upgraded to AP350 for our campus wireless network and I have been monitoring the devices and have noticed that the devices are reporting to be throttling on the ethernet connection to the managing switch. We are running C350-K9W7-M, Version ...

pcrimmin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Where do i find my wpa key on my router? ssid Guestvlan 20Authentication openAuthentication key -management wpaguest-modewpa-psk ascii 7 053b071c325b411c9dIs this my Key: 053b071c325b411c9dThanks John

jkawyn by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Probably an easy question here.I am just wondering what I should set my Session Timeout (secs) on my SSID's to int the WiSM's? Mine is currently set to 1800secs, but I sort of want to change it to 300 secs so that when people walk out of a par...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card