cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a WISM with sw version 4.0.179.11 wich I try to add more dynamic interfaces on. However I get the message " Can't create more than 64 entries".I find in the deployment guide for WLC - quote: "Dynamic Interfaces are created by users and are ...

lunestadr by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a series of 1200 series access points, set-up for WDS infrastructure mode to ACS and client authentication to Microsoft IAS. When set up in WDS mode, clients authenticate to the IAS server (and event viewer confirms this), but clients do not...

j-tyler by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,we have observed the problems with connectivity of our WiFi clients.Client connect to WiFi network ( we useAIR-AP1231G-E-K9 and notebooks with its own wifi adapter) and everything is OK.But after while client disconnects and maybe 5 min try to...

johnleeee by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,allI want a driver under linux running on my laptop.Only Cisco Aironet 802.11a/b/g CardBus Wireless LAN Client Adapter (CB21AG) runing on Windows XP exists in Cisco Site.But I havenot found the drive on linux.anyone can help me.thank you!Regards!M...

firmware installed 123-8.JEBHello,I use NET-SNMP to take information from AP's database agent.I want the following information:client rates (Mbps) - the current rate ofevery client connected to the access point. For example for 3 clients -> 1Mbps,5.5...

Hi,I understand that the WDS can provide fast roaming by caching the authenticated user credentials when using LEAP. But what if I use PEAP with certificates for both server and client authentication? I suppose the WDS won't be able to cache the cert...

andrew_ho by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

the 1121 version wan 12.3-4 i upgrade to 12.3-8 the upgrade was successfull, but after restar the AP the led 1,3 flash in red, the led 2 flash in green after that the ap restar and i makes again, somebody knows how to fix this?this is the result: Re...

Hi,this is the situation in our deployment:a 7920 phone is configured with line xxxx. Same line xxxx is shared on 7940 phone. Sometimes a call, routed to line xxxx, ring on 7940 but the 7920 is not alerted at all. So we have only a missed call signal...

c.fotia by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sorry if I missed this, but what are the steps to move my WCS config from one server to another?Both servers are running RedHat ES 3.0 and WCS 3.xAlso, is there a way to make one server the primary & the other backup WCS server?Thanks

am trying to user PEAP on my AP's in the Enterprise. It works fine when used as WPA2. But when i use dot1x it gives me error 'auidentified server identity'. I am using ACS 3.3 & using self signed cert. on the ACS. The same cert. i have installed in ...

j.tandel by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm troubleshooting a problem with excessive disassociations and reassociations even on fixed, immobile wireless clients. The wireless network is lightweight with a 4402-25 controller and upgraded 1200-series APs. My client is an integrated Intel 2...

mnordhoff by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card