Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi;I have 11 1242AG access points. I have two ssids on them. One is for guests. The other one is for corporate use. I used microsoft ias for active directory authentication. It works well but sometimes users fall to "limited connectivity" situation(w...

I have a strange problem. Under Monitor/devices/Access Points: I can search for an access point I have been having problems with. When I click on the B/G radio, the next page indicates three WLANs. HOWEVER, under the Configure/Access Point menu, ...

klgodfrey by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am unable to access the 2106 via the gui. HTTPS://(IP Address). Does anyone have any tips on what I should check on the CLI to be able to access the 2106 via the browser? CDP Neigh sees it but unable to get a reply back when ping is issued.

I was asked this question, but do not know the answer. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.Do you know how the AP interacts with the CAM Table on the switch that it's plugged into? Does it only hold the MAC address of the AP, or does i...

matthogue by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've just been brought into a problem that is happening at one of our warehouses. We have 802.11b on our forklifts to get 'pick' information. A few months back, we installed Cisco Aironets throughout the warehouse as a pilot. Since then, all devic...

Hi forum,I am constantly getting the below coverage hole alert, the AP is used to cover a warehouse area, sometimes the users will carry their notebook out of the warehouse and back in. The radio frequency is set to auto. What could be the cause of t...

paulnigel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've now seen several posts, including mine, with regards to people having problems upgrading their AP1200's with 802.11g modules:http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Wireless%20-%20Mobility&topic=General&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%...

domwilko1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got a HWIC-AP-G-A module in my 2821 that is not broadcasting the ssid to employee's. I've read the Cisco Wireless ISR and HWIC Access PointConfiguration Guide but have not been able to find anything about broadcasting the ssid to users. Can some...

d.legnon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I have an issue with user's bouncing while connected to an access point (1130AG). When I looked at the log this is what I found. I have no idea what it means, if any. Apr 18 14:43:23.502 GMT: %DOT11-4-CKIP_REPLAY: CKIP SEQ replay was ...

Hello,i am going to buy gsm router? i don't want gsm router with vpn and many features.. i.e i want simple gsm router. can anybody sugesst me that what company router is good? it should be cost effective gsm router.tx in advanceankarao

ankarao11 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card