Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Has anyone noticed an issue with Dell D620 Laptops using the Intel 3945 card and WinXP with regards to PEAP authenication (mschapv2)? We are migrating to a LWAPP enviroment, but current we have a large autonomous AP enviroment. We have a very mobil...

1231g(12.3(7)JA4) and 7920 firmware ver3.0Authentication failed the WPA-PSK. please guide what's wrong the configuration.AP==dot11 ssid cisco vlan 10 authentication open authentication key-management wpa wpa-psk ascii ciscocisco!interface Do...

cjrchoi11 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco Aironet 1200 Series AP and I am thinking to implement Wireless VoIP.Anybody can say if I can do it with this AP?. If answer is yes, what I will need to implement this solution?.What model of phones I will need?.I have CCM 4.1Thanks.

Hi,I have implemented WLC w/WCS to manage 20 1231G's. The 1231G's are currently autonomous, and will be converted tomorrow. In my testing, I ran into the problem of DHCP on another server dying after a certain period of time. I have upgraded to 3....

jheckart by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, just one quick question: Is there a way to see the APs radio models from the CLI? Because im trying to see if the radios are compatible with LWAPP. I know that with the convertion tool the job can be done, but I want to know for sure before...

Hi, I need the windows XP, drivers or software suit for my aironet 350 mini pci card. I have tried this site's offerings many times with no avail, I'm just looking for the most basic functionality any advice would be much appreciated.Thanks

Is the antenna diversity functionality in the LAP1242AG described somewhere? I have checked that both antenna ports are used for both transmit and receive. Eg is there a memory that remembers what port a client was best heard/receieved on? What happe...

niklas by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to deploy a wlan over a 5 km area but am very concerned about roaming between APs. Will a client moving between deployed APs experience a dropout of signal or will it handoff smoothly? The client is mobile and has a cisco 1300 series Bridge/...

mapacilio by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Following up the previous discussions on powering the LAP1242AG through PoE IEEE 802.3af, is there a way to monitor, using SNMP, the input voltage if (a) using IEEE 802.3af and/or (b) using external power 36-57 VDC?

niklas by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes