Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a Catalyst 9800-L-C running version 16.12.05 and I want to update to version 17.3.5a, but my controller has the 1852E access point and I see that version 17.3.5a only supports the 1800I series access point.is there any way my 1852E serial acc...

nstr1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the difference between:IOS XE Release: Cisco IOS XE Cupertino 17.7.1andIOS XE Release Build Number: 17.7.1.11  What does that "11" in the build number refer to and why do we see only "17.7.1" in Software Central?

I have a Cisco AP9130 that is currently configured as a LWAP.  I would like to convert this AP to autonomous, run the WLC software o it so that I can utilize it for Active Surveys at customers' sites.  I am looking for a little guidance on the best w...

jvadino by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I have one 5508 WLC and other 5520 WLC and they are backup to each other with respect to AP association.My query is 5508 have image AIR-CT5500-K9-8-5-171-0.aeswhere 5520 is with AIR-CT5520-K9-8-5-171-0.aes if i do AP pre image download on 550...

Noovi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 9800 (version 16) on this I have my SSID set to 802.1.And my RADIUS server is an ISE (version 3). Recently I wanted to connect with my Android version 11 but my device asks me for different parameters to authenticate. It only happene...

nstr1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to enable AAA override so that my Windows NPS can pass specific vlans depending on the AD group the users are in.  My problem is locating where I enable AAA override.  I have gone to CONFIGURATION -> WLAN -> selected the WLAN and then have...

3dmaxer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I would like to ask if our current AP Aironet 2702E-E-K9 can work with wifi controller Catalist 9800-40 series?We intend to upgrade our wifi controller but don't want to waste the old AP.If not, please recommend me the latest model of wifi contro...

lonton16 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Teamhope everybody fine in current covid19 situation. Recently we buy the wireless controller C9800-40-K9 and C9120AXI-E  we had cisco prime version 3.5 for monitoring wireless controller, access point and switch. we recently upgrade cisco prime...

Hi, We are not sure if the below ACLs are being used. The reason why I say it is because I although we created ACLs, we did not enable it. However we can see a lot hit number under Security ----> Access Control Lists -----> right column. Are these AC...

Leftz by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We are trying to configure cpu ACL based on the below cisco link. but looks like it does not tell in detail about CPU ACL. Anyone have suggestion or share a link for it? Thank you https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/wireless-mobility/wlan-s...

Leftz by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes