cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I was wondering if anyone knows the answer to this.I am using a 4402 and on my guest WLAN there is a session timeout value. I am not using the web authentication.After 10 mins of inactivity, I want to drop the session or re-authenticate the client. T...

pcanters by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Have a problem with bringing up the MWAM on a Catalyst 6509.GGSN-GW#sh mod 8Mod Ports Card Type Model Serial No.--- ----- -------------------------------------- ------------------ ----------- 8 3 MWA...

subra4u by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running a 4402 with Wireless Control System (version with location)software. When I try to find a recent location of a client about 2/3 of the time I get the following error.Some of the AP's RF Prediction is not yet computed. Please place the ...

t.maier by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi we are looking at implementing a Cisco Wireless solution using the Cisco Wireless Control System and Location Appliance. Anyway we want to basically track were our stock is and we were looking at using RFID tags and the above Cisco solution to do...

Where can I find the Demo certificates for eap-tls testing without having to set up certificates. The link listed in the reference guide is http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/pd/sqsw/sq/tech/tcert.zip. This link is no longer valid.

sgantt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want "priming" my LAPs, so I connect my LAPs in the same segment than the WLC and the DHCP server, the LAPs obtain its ip address and the address of the wireless lan controllers (option43) through DHCP, and now I want to send them to remote branch....

Hello,I am going to deploy a guest access with WLC / WCS.In autonomous mode, it is possible to configure "pspf" to avoid that wireless clients perform files exchanges and so on together.Have we the same opportunity in centralized architecture ?I alre...

Where can I find the Demo certificates for eap-tls testing without having to set up certificates. The link listed in the reference guide is http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/pd/sqsw/sq/tech/tcert.zip. This link is no longer valid.

sgantt by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How could peap authentication be successful with out server certificate on the client i mean its not installed or autoenrolled on the client which is an windows xp with sp2.I am using ACS appliance which runs 4.0 and has a self-signed certificate in ...

Hi,My internet adsl and wireless connection are working fine under my Cisco Router 857w.However, I have discoverd that I did not configure properly my connection, it is totally unsecure, because, I can connect to it, via my ISP dynamic IP, also I do ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card