cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

ACS SE controller 4402we configure wireless solution and integrated with microsoft database(serv. 2003 Active Di.)and i can log on using password and username .Presently we are using ACS as a certification authority.We installed the certificate on th...

Dear Stephen,I want to what product is suitable for the following situation?User will use their laptop to assign the internet by the following situtaion.1. They will go to a web portal to select their internet service provider and login the services....

hi,i am facing a starnge issue. My wireless works all of fine with MS IAS as radius server dot1x authenstication. But the problem comes when i add an interface on controller from vlan 1 (i.e.same of where my Radius server exist) After this interface ...

bws by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to know (if anyone have in practice). What will be maximal distance in ideal conditions with Cisco 1200 series AP for outdoor point-to-point connections in WGB mode with high gain directional antennas ?

Narius_fx by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a wireless project and the customer needs to build a scope of work for Cisco wireless solution. Are there any articles that help me to build this paper?THANX.HASSAN

I have 5 1131ag access points connected through a 6012 powerdsine midspan to provide POE. 2 of the units power up ok but the other 3 do not enable the radios. The 2 that are working are showing as drawing 8 watts but the other 3 are only showing 4 wa...

ron_mckie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes