cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an out of service AP 1131. I have a replacement ready to install but I'm concerned w/ the map on the WCS. How can I go about replacing the existing AP w/ the new AP while using the existing name?Robert MaldonadoSr. Systems Administrator

Hello,concerning the floor maps of a building: is it possible to show the coverage caused by an AP which is on a floor below or above?Thanks for any advice, p.k.

Hi AllI want to soon disable 802.11b support on our AP 1231 with B/G cards. I want this because I don't like to have 802.11b clients connecting and taking down the speed.The question now is, how would our signal coverage change if I put 'power local ...

patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a problem with the WISM blade blocking UDP traffic on port 6001. This is for a Sentinel Hardware Key. The software sends out a UDP request but it appears that the controller just drops it. I have tried an explicit permit ACL on this ne...

jkennedy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How long does the client's credential keep in WDS AP? and is there any method to not authentication through WDS AP? I'd like to using only Radio Mangement for WDS without Fast Roaming. Sometimes many client's authentication request make jamming by WD...

yong1794 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,how do we provide security for the communication to happen between root bridge and non-root bridge.do we need have any additional security devices.Situtaion:1 root bridge and 1 non root bridgessid broadcasted and distance is 4 kms communication ne...

Has anyone seen the behavior of Auto-RF in environments using medical telemetry equipment (frequency-hopping APs a la Symbol Spectrum 24s)? How does Auto-RF deal with seeing -70dB or higher noise on-channel? The concern is that it will force a chan...

wififofum by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have one department (Surgery) in our hospital that will go through a period where most of the 7950 they get busy signals. While the rest of the hospital is fine. We have a WISM blade running 4.0.179.11 in a 6500 the controller used for the Surge...

Hello,We are using BBSM 5.2 in our network and for some reason we shutdown 6 switches out of 40 switches. Now my questions are:-1. Does the BBSM still do SNMP walk to these down switches?2. Incase BBSM not able to find these switches does the CPU wil...

azmath.hk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Is it possible to use WPA but without the PSK key? So the client uses EAP for authentication through WPA, but theres no need for a manual key on the klient?Thx in advanceKelvin

kelvindam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card