cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Guys,I'm guessing this AP is part of the batch that shipped with MICs installed.I've flashed this to lightweight but the .csv file is empty.The log mentions that "MIC is already configured in the ap".LOG Details2007/01/11 10:22:52 INFO xx.xx.xx.xx...

WLC 4402 w/ 4.0 codeTopology: Router (gateway) with two subinterfaces, 192.168.1.254 (main vlan) and 192.168.20.254 (guest vlan)I've created a guest WLAN - 192.168.20.0, using web authentication. My wireless client sees the WLAN and obtains an addr...

i have 1230 ap (120.3.8)7920 (4.0.0-01-08)one SSID authent: openencryp: nonethe two access point was configured and ( 30% overlap and more) when i tried to connect to the first access point (using wireless ip phone 7920 )its connect but when moving...

Hi everybody!We have installed a WLC 4402(4.0.179.11).In an area we have 20 Ip Phones 7920 and this area is covered by 2 AP. When we look on the AP info we see that we have 16 clients on the first AP and 4 on the second... We would like to limit the ...

I was wondering: Using an 802.11a radio on a Cisco 1130AG, while also using the 802.11g radio, and WPA2 Passphrase, what kind of speed could I expect? I know I would not get the full 54MBps, but what could I anticipate?

tabate128 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using a WLSE with WDS (1240ap) and 1240ap. I have configured one AP with WPA/TKIP and EAP-PEAP. The AAA process is done via Radius by a Cisco Secure ACS release 3.3. which points to the AD. It all works fine until I try to enable WLCCP to th...

My deployment scenario is as follows:- 3 WLC in the same Mobility Group. The WLC are in different cities, but have IP layer 3 connection between them with routing. So each of the WLC is in a different subnet, but can communicate each other via routin...

chorl0232 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone. I am trying to deploy a guest wireless network. I created the "guest" SSID and it is set to open authentication with the web authentication option. Once a user associates to guest, they get a DHCP address from an ISA 2004 server that ...

we have setup with wism and ACS and the authentication will be done using external data base AD . my question is :- if i have 2 SSID let say test1 and test2 and we have 2 group of employee let say empolyee1 and employee2 and i want employee1 access t...

aalsayed by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone provide information on the field that states "Rogues on Wired Networks" located on the summary page. I do not see any information in the administrator guide talking about this feature.Thanks.

marknigh1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just entered a customer location where someone else has configured three controllers in the same mobility group. The one thing that I see that is not normal to me is that the third controller is configured in a different vlan.For example, the ...

d.beaver by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card