Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

My client wants to know what values are being passed for voice. they have a standard config on their switches and want to make sure the wireless network matches with the LAN side. would I just configure those values on the switch ports that the WiS...

Hi,I need to install WLAN at my building with 9 floors, i think the best solution is to run roaming between the APs, can anyone provide me with its documentation? Or any other solution?Thanks in advance

paltel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Any one has any ideas why in my User Tracking Acquisition, I'm seeing almost 42,000 end hosts when I only have about 1500 end hosts? Thanks.

Resolved! BBSM Server

Hello, If I implement a BBSM server do I need a radius server for it to work properly? The BBS spec says it uses Radius Authentication, so is that built into the BBS box or do I need a separate server?I have this box in mind http://www.pcwb.com/catal...

Hi all,Is there any tools/commands available for Cisco 2621XM (2600 series), with which we can measure the voice quality of VOIP and TDM calls. Is it possible to get some statistical information about the voice call.What are the metrics used by Cisco...

we are going to deploy lwapp APs and WLC4400. My question is each lwapp is on differnt sunbet and also WLC4400 is different subnet, but these are connected L3 switch can inter VLAN routing. If these lwapp APs and WLC4400 can communicate each other, i...

yong1794 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We using Cat2950 with /c2950-i6q4l2-mz.121-22.EA7.bin and trying to implement periodic radius accounting for 802.1x session. According to docs we've made following configuration:aaa accounting update periodic 1aaa accounting dot1x default start-stop ...

barzog by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card