cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

i want to setup a vitual private network to monitor road trafica in a capital city of Ghana. i want to have a base station where i can monitor all the remote site from.can any one tell me all the equipments i need to make this project successful? i...

I have 30 ap 1230 in my network with ios version 12.3(4). I use cisco client e not cisco client with leap and peap authentication and all work fine.I have upgrade one access point 1230 to ios 12.3(8) and all my clients are ko.they not receive any wir...

giga01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,could someone explain me howand in which phase AP allocate IP addressfrom DHCP pool for authenticated client?We have many APs configured with WPA and radius authent. but I dont know where it is said that AP should alocate IP addressfrom concre...

johnleeee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to setup a site with two Aironet 1130AG WAPs. These are being accessed with Acer tablet PCs running Windows XP Tablet 2005. I've tried configuring both WAPs as access points with the same SSID, and I've tried configuring one as a repeate...

raan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to configure a new WLSE. I try to connect to the console port on the back of the box with a x-over RS-232 DB9 cable. My Hyperterm is set for 8-N-1 flow control:none. No monitor or USB ports are plugged in. I don't get any response. I've al...

We have a 2000 wireless controller with 4 1240 access points connected to it. The users would like to run their current non-cisco wireless network until all testing has been completed with the new cisco wireless installation. We have their old wire...

Hello,we got a WLC 4402 running on our Network and use 7920 IP Phones. Under Wireless-> Rogue Clients i see many of the Ip Phones as threat.Actually we have many of EVENT ID 3 in the Callmanager which says that the devices unregister and some time la...

I have cat6513, sup720 (ver 12.2(18)SXF3) and wlsm (ver 2.1(1)). I have L2 and L3 vlan 11 interface (ip in same subnet as wlsm admin vlan) configured on sup720 and "wlan module 2 allowed vlan 11"I can ping the wlsm from the sup720 (and vice versa) bu...

6mraddie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having problems adding 4402 and 2006 WLCs to WCS using snmp v3 credentials. Using auth=MD5 or SHA and Priv=DES. Snmp v1 or v2 works fine, but snmp v3 usually requires 4/5 repeat attempts or rebooting WLC after adding snmp v3 credentials and even ...

rcullum by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company had an incident recently. A 'user' installed a WAP at a remote area on a flat portion of our network. The WAP's DHCP server started handing out 192.168 IP's. This caused a great deal of chaos. Problem detection was compounded by the fac...

h.bradley by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI seem to be getting a rogue error message that says my 2 WLSM's standby address is trying to manage my WAP's. But looking in the WLSE and that address is not in the manage/unmanage section so not sure where the information is coming from!!Any ...

Hi,I am installing WCS4.0 at present on a Windows 2003 server. I keep on getting a message saying Web Container port 8009 is in use.I've changed the default port settings, but it does not make any difference.Could anyone assist?Dean

deanyoung by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All.I'm testing rogue ap detection on WCS/LWAPP using an IOS 1231AP. (Trying to get RLDP/WCS to see it over the wired network.)The 1231 was previously used on another test and the WCS now has identified it as 'Acknowledged'. When I click on the ic...

We are using Wism 4.0.155.5 and WCS 4.0.81.0. Everytime I run "busiest client report" on WCS, I get some clients with throughput more than 70Mbps and utilization more than 600%!!! It is very weird. Anyone see this as well? Thanks.

zhenningx by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any chance we see any MIMO upgrade for Aironet 1200 series? The AP has already two antennas connected to a replaceable mini-pci radio. This would be very appealing instead of swapping to new APs then Cisco implement this new technology in th...

sorvarit by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card