cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a highly mobile environment, where I need any non-root bridge to associate to any root bridge, except that, for each bridge there is one pairing that must not occur.ie: I want to allow all non-root bridge to associate to any root, except on...

I've a pair of root/non-root bridge keep on disconnecting giveing the error message : parent loss..deauthenticating...and after few seconds, it reconnects back..what may caused this?? is there a tool where i can measure inteference..

HiI am running Video streaming over a 1410 Wireless Bridge. All was running fine as I am only pushing about 3mb/s over the link. However in the mornings the link has been failing. I am getting 1Volt over the RSSI and have perfect line of sight. I ...

gray.adam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to have an 871W act as a wireless bridge to another 871W? We have a situation where we plan to install an 871W in a home office, but we would need to connect to more devices in the other part of the house. We were thinking of getting...

I am currently running a small wireless network using a 4124 controller and seven AP1020's locally and two AP1030's running at a remote office across a Wan link. Currently I have two ssid's one for each location. It appears from doing some testing ...

We've got some new AP1240 running LWAPP. In experimenting with how they get their connection and Config to the 4400 Controller we found doco stating there are some LWAPP commands available. "Configuring Controller Information To manually configure c...

I just completed an install of 13 AP's and a WLSE. I have the floor plans in with the locations of the AP's on it. Looks like everything is working, I havent doen teh client walkabout yet, and that may be what needs to be done to answer my question. ...

Hi, i can?t add a WLC in my WCS. The WCS can ping the controller, SNMP is configured properly. I got the message "Failed to add device to WCS". The WLC is running Version 4.0.155.0, the WCS is running version 4.0.66.0. Are there any other credentials...

I have multiple 1131 APs and 1231 APs. They are set up around our office space and warehouse so that we can take our laptops and wireless ip phones anywhere. This is new and I am running into an issue with my setup.When I go to wander in the building...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card