cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello together,is there a way to prioritize voice traffic over a bridged wireless connection? Currently we use two 1310 bridges in a flat configuration (no vlans, psk, ...).Thanks for inspirationsAlex

Greetings All I know that the Native VLAN in a switch is VLAN 1Since my access points needs a native vlan to perform multiple SSID and VLANS etc. If the ACcess pont is sitting on VLAN 20 with an ip address assinged to it from that vlan does that me...

planzone by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! About WLSE

I want to know the nature of WLES (hard or soft), and where I can download it?Thank you

imane by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to have a stateful redundant pair of pixes without using the serial cable? Or is it the case that some aspects of failover can not live without the serial connection between the two members of the pair? Thanks.

mmedwid by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all!We created two VLANs namely VLAN1 (on Dot11Radio 0.1 and Fastethernet0.1 which is native VLAN)and VLAN2 (on Dot11Radio 0.2). We gave ip addresses on Dot11radio0.2 and Fastethernet 0.1 which are in different subnets. We can not reach the Dot11r...

n.karaca by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Help - I have assigned an IP to eth1 which I would now like to change. Unfortunately nothing happens when I issue the command. It does not even respond to the 'interface eth1 down' command. I am running WLSE 2.13. I've reloaded several times with...

mikeb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I admit I don't completely understand mobility groups. I need to add a server on one of the wireless networks. I can't seem to figure out if there is a way to configure a port on a 6509 to be in the same wireless mobility group. Thanks.Edited: No nee...

mgross by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we have got two ofices in different area. We decided to connect them with two AP's Aironet 1310 with mode point-to-point bridge. We have voice traffic over this wi-fi channel. If we use IOS 12.3(4)-JA we have noticed many errors in the logs 1310 s...

v.istomin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had 6 LWAPP AP's confgiured with primary and secondary controllers. I shut down primary controller - 5 AP's swapped over to secondary controller - 1 couldnt join. Turned primary back up and the 5 moved back and the 1 LWAPP AP still couldn't join. ...

I have my wired network (w/DHCP and vlan scopes). Attached to the wired network is a 1400 series bridge1 connecting to another 1400 bridge2 (via 802.11a). Bridge 2 connects to a 1200 Access point via a straight ethernet connection. I want to use VLA...

We have wlan 4400 controllers in our lab and would like to configure management authentication through out Tacacs/Acs infrastructure. Unfortunatly, I only saw options for locally defined users on the controller itself which will surely cause issue w...

quesne02 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card