cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have about 50 AP1200 series, and have been lately buying the AP1230AG. I've got to buy another 12 to go into dorm areas now, how do I choose between the AP1130AG and AP1230AG ?

dmedal by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,Good morning, afternoon or evening to you. My problem is that I have 2 - CISCO aironet WAPS's and I have followed the instructions in the online manual for the correct IOS to go thru and create a MAC filtering list with all MAC's entered in to a...

Hello,I have about 60 AP350 VXworks deployed. 350 series clients connect and authenticate via EAP-TLS. Those of them which are heavily in use reboot ccasionally. I do not have any hint why, of course the logs are purged at reboot. There is no regular...

etayeb_dd by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have purchased cisco linksys WRT54G device. We are interested to know how many wireless users can connect to this device. (like these many g users, b users, a users)Regardsskrao

Hi there. I am trying to find out exactly how rogue detection works on the airespace product but am having no luck. I understand that I need a dedicated AP for this, but I get confused when I hear that the AP doesnt need to be within RF range of the ...

mx by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I try to upgrade a WS-SVC-WISM-1-K9 from 3.2.116.21 to 4.0.155.0 (SWISMK9-4-0-155-0.aes)which fail with this error:Tue Jun 13 14:36:41 2006: tftp rc=0, pHost=1.2.3.4 pFilename=wifi/SWISMK9-4-0-155-0.aes pLocalFilename=/mnt/download/local.tgzTue J...

bbrunes by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a number of AP350s which we're upgrading from VxWorks to IOS. The conversion to IOS works fine but when I try and upgrade to a later version of IOS frequently the dot11radio0 interface disappears after the upgrade. On one AP the interface cam...

mweavind by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two root bridges - A & B - and I have one non root bridge - Z. The bridges A & B are broadcasting the same SSIDs and so Z can associate to either of them. The directional antennas, line of sight and everything has been set so that Z would obvi...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card