cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there,I would like to set up a branch office covered by wireless and wired network. The equipments are 1x 1811W ISR and 1x AP1232. So normal pcs and printers will go connect to the switchports on 1811W. Wireless laptops and pcs will hook up via AP...

We’ve deployed several mobile workstations on carts in a hospital:Neoware (Thin Client) w/Citrix with Aironet PCI cards (both 802.11b & g)The security is EAP-FASTCisco Aironet 1200 AP’s running V12.2(13) JA1The AP is communicating to a Cisco ACS serv...

I am trying to get two iPAQ's (H4155 and H4300) on 1231 WAPs but they are both coming up as repeaters on the WAP. They connect using the SSID and in Cisco ACS using LEAP but there is a difference in ACS with these and some newer iPAQs. The first log ...

dkorell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello, experts!my setupAP - 1231 GAUTHENTICATION SERVER - IAS (POINTED THE AP TO THE IAS)AUTHENTICATION METHOD - Open Authentication with EAPCLIENT - AIRONET a/b/g3Com OfficeConnect 11gWINXP SP2my peap (mschapv2) is not working via the winxp utility ...

I'm getting a very slow authentication time for users running the XP wireless client. If they user switches to the Intel client, Dell client or whatever more hardware specific wireless client they authenticate within a second or 2. I've downloaded ...

rmasters by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the procedure to do a "site survey" with a PTP bridge already installed? Distance is 2 miles, in excess of LAN adapter range. I believe I am getting interference (low rates and high CRC count) and need to identify the source.

john by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Sir,I installed ACU 6.4 on my laptop. Whenever I would like to launch ACU, the following message appearsError message:You must upgrade your NDIS Driver to use all of the capabilities of this version of ACU!Attached are the screenshots of the error...

c.ong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The ap1130 is rebooting every 5min. This is working on WDS infrastructure and EAP authentication. There is no error log message and no radio interference and low CPU utilization. We have upgrade 12.3(8)JA, but auto rebooting problem is not solved. Is...

yong1794 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to reset an aironet 1100 back to factory default. The only button on the bottom of the unit that I can see is one that says mode on it. Is their somewhere else where the factory default can be reset at. Thanks

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have to install a Cisco PCMCIA 350 card (AIR-PCM352) on a desktop PC running Windows XP Pro sp2.To do that I use a PCI adapter with Texas Instruments PCI 1410 chipset but it doesn't work because the system recognize the card as MTD-002.Is there...

adinapoli by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I have a distribution center that we want to build a wireless infrastructure. After the site survey, we need to have 132 AP 1242ag non modular. I am planning to design using Layer 2 with WDS/WLSE since we only have cisco switches 3550 in ...

thphan by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Dell GX280 with a Dell 1300 series USB wireless adapter. I am using a 1230 series access point. The switchport that the AP is connected to is a trunk port. If there is no vlan assigned to the SSID, the pc will associate and get an IP addre...

bmarms by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card