cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to upgrade to 2.12 but get the error message "WLSE-2.12u-K9.zip.1: No space left on device". I have installed the CSCsc93623 which I thought addressed the problem. I believe it is referring to /tmp directory, I have plenty of space on /...

bdubrow by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have what I think is a very basic question about the WLAN Controllers yet I can't seem to find the answer in the manuals.The "thick" Cisco APs act as L2 bridges. They forward frames at L2. How do the Controllers work? Are end user packets tun...

s.vautour by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi i've got more access point 1200 series with he 802.11g but the client are 802.11b . Can the client 802.11b connect at the AP with 802.11 G ? Now i don't resolve this problem anche the client 802.11b connect only with the ap 1200 series with 802.11...

I am having problems upgrading two 1200 APs from Cisco 1200 Series AP 12.03T VxWorks to IOS using the CAC Tool. Originally all eight of my units were at Cisco 1200 Series AP 12.02T and I successfully upgraded six of them to IOS, but these two have b...

shivaji by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all.I have an AP with IOS 13.2(7) - Cisco 1200 Series IOS WIRELESS LAN LWAPP. I can not enter the global configuration mode. any idea? I also can not access to the web mode of this AP (I have checked that it have assigned a IP address) ??Please ad...

We have our WLSE taking Inventory of our Access points every 2 hours. The total of our Access points is 168 and we have 26 WDS per every subnet. Does that effect our end users….?

murtada by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can any one help me to determin what the TX watts, RX watts, and standby-power consumption is on 1200 AP. I'm trying to determin this information to see how big of a battery I need to power one AP, and how long that battery well power the AP for.

Can someone tell me the meaning of this message on a 1300 brige?%DOT11-4-CANT_ASSOC: Interface Dot11Radio0, cannot associate: no wpa-v1 v2 chk neededI am not running WPA on either bridge so I am not sure what this means.

Can anyone please explain what Energy Detect Defers means or point me to a link that does? This is under the Radio Interface detailed status. We are also getting a lot of retry erros on this interface. Throughput is suffering. Any help would be a...

joel-metz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a simple issue. I have one building about 50 feet away from a building that has wired access. I'd like to beam wireless access from the wired building to the other building that is ~50 feet away. What two pieces of CISCO Areonet equipme...

Hi,I want to upgrade two Aironet 350's - I'm assuming I can use the firmware / IOS downloaded from "Aironet 350 access point" rather than "Aironet 350 bridge" (which has no IOS updates on) since the 350 can act as either? The version is c350-k9w7-mx....

Hello,I have a setup with a brandnew 2600 WLC and a AP AIR-LAP1242AG . The AP seems to find the WLC's Management ip address via DHCP option 43 but in the logfile shows the following problem with certificates:Tue Feb 28 16:48:55 2006 [ERROR] spam_lra...

lldemeyer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card