cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have a WLC 5500 with APs Cisco IW3702-4E-UXK9, recently I upgrade IOS of the WLC to version 8.5.171.0, the APs upgrade IOS to 8.5.171.0 but the backup of APs dont upgragre and continue with the two previos version. For the upgrade of the WLC 55...

We have embeded 9115 EWC and we have enabled AD authentication. If the AD server shuts down and doesn't power up before WLC AD, when the users tries to connect there will be an error "Authentication server unavailable" and our IOS software version is...

Hello, we recently bought a few Cisco AP 1815t so most of them wont start and cannot be config with the LAN Port 3 so we decieded to buy the Console Adatper und have a look at it. So here is our Problem. Board type: AP1815Tsmem ram ptable found: ver:...

Will the Cisco AIR-CT5508-50-K9 5500 manage my CAP 9120AXE?  I am unable to access the C9120AXE to change IP.  If not, what controller do I need for this wifi 6 AP?  Thank you.

tlindley by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi community,I found in the Best Practice for the WLC C9800, that AVC inspection may have a performance impact of up to 30%.How can I calculate the impact before the implementation? Is there any relationship between the number of users and the CPU lo...

T.Igor by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are replacing all of our AIR-AP1572EAC access points with the C9124AXE. We currently use the streetlight power tap to power the access points. Is there a way to use this same power tap on the C9124AXE? I don't have any other way to provide power. ...

Hi Trying to setup c9800 as normal procedure. We can login the WLC via cli but not gui with saying "Wrong Credential .." The below link is bug on it.Is this issue resolved? Thank you  https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvd82988 Symptom: ...

Leftz by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Im trying to download the file, but it's not working... Is there any other place I can find and download this ? I logged in with my account but, can't download:https://software.cisco.com/download/home/286288455/type/286289839/release/8.10.151.0 t...

drfinder by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card