Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Has anyone successfully configured a captive portal/proxy while maintaining their WDS infrastructure? We're wanting to make users accept a user agreement before being able to progress to the outside world. We're currently using m0n0wall to accomplish...

mattgioia by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The following is repeated in the Access Point log. What is the cause? The device is a Symbol wireless scanner.Oct 15 19:06:27.681 Information Interface Dot11Radio0, Station 00a0.f8d4.3839 Associated KEY_MGMT[NONE] Oct 15 19:06:26.219 Information Int...

gshean by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Warning to those thinking of upgrading your WLSE. 2.12 doesnt support or pick up the 350 Bridges in the normal SNMP discovery cycle. 350 Bridges not in the supported devices document. Also 350 AP's have caveats. The Location Manager handles images b...

jsackett by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have upgraded two ap1231 to 12.3.7-ja to make one of them work as a rootbridge, and one as a non-rootbridge.The problem we have is that the non-rootbridge will not authenticate to the rootbridge via the radio.Anyone that has made this work?

johan.a by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We have some user PCs have both wired and wireless network connected at the same time.The 'route print' shows these Windows machines are using the ether0 as the default route to go out, which is correct.However when we use MS shared folder on thes...

zhichao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I have two Cisco Aironet 1300, and i want to use the RSSI, my cuestion is..i need configure two bridges in Install-mode, or only one in instal-mode and the other in root mode?thanks

amunoz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I cannot get my Aironet to pull a DHCP address using VLANS. If I debug on the Aironet, I do not even see DHCP request packets. I was under the impression that it would pull this automatically. I have 3 VLANS on the Aironet, a Dot1Q trunk to my switc...

miwitte by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,My question is about a passive rebound.I want to make BR1 communicate with BR3 with a passive rebound on the BR2 site:BR1-------BR2------BR3If i put a splitter on BR2 with 2 Yagi antenna, and if the ethernet port of BR2 isn't connected, ...

fbroussey by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI know that in the documentation of the wlse the AP1200 is only mentioned in AP mode (http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/rtrmgmt/cwparent/cw_1105/wlse/2_12/wlsesdt.htm#wp20790)but why doesnt it work in WGB mode? I have a site with abou...

Hello,I've got a Cisco Aironet 350 Bridge associating with another 350 Bridge (operating as a relay) to another (root) 350 Bridge.All bridges are running firmware revision 12.05The link between the Relay Bridge and the Root Bridge seems to be working...

helpit by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a SSID setup with a 128-bit WEP key with a Cisco 1200 AP and a Symbol LA-4123 802.11b card (don't ask why). When I remove the 128-bit WEP key, I can connect to the network, but when I apply the key, no connection.With Symbol being such a big ...

m-carey by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card