cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a problem. I have created three vlans on AP1200. I need to implement Open + MAC authentication in one of them. So I should create a MAC address list with legal MACs. I'v done it. But each vlan interface is a subinterface of AP(for example:dot1...

Hi,I have of the problems with one developed network wifi on three points. I have developed the network with a point of access used in modality "repeater", a mobile point in modality "workgroup-bridge", a fixed point in modality "root AP-ONLY". The m...

talamo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,we have a customer who is planning to use IP telephony over Wireless,the wireless system will be dedicated for IP telephony (no data will be used over it) and will be Point-to-Multipoint ( the call manager will be in head office which is c...

hi, i am having a little trouble figuring out a problem. I have an aironet 1121 AP and a 2970 switch. I have 4 vlans trunked over to the AP, I am getting to the AP without a problem as it is in guest mode. However I get no authenticaion.I have config...

k.alleyne by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just setup PEAP (MS-CHAP) for wireless authentication from Windows XP client to WLSE express RADIUS server using Windows Domain Authentication. We installed Remote-Agent-ACSse on a domain controller. Everything works fine if we enter username and p...

tgusset by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI'm trying to set up the following configuration:- Windows XP client connects to 1130 AP using PEAP with EAP-MSCHAP using the computer account- AP use WLSE express RADIUS server for authentication- WLSE express use Windows AD to verify computer ...

tgusset by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to know if its posible to reboot my Cisco Aironet 1200 via snmp, if so, could anybody send me the oid to do such work? I've been looking for a useful MIB last couple of weeks but I've couldn't find anything.Thanks in advance

Hi Mates,Please I need your help to fix my old br1310 restarting problem I did a software upgrade but still can't pass it!! next is show version command result:bridge#show versionCisco IOS Software, C1310 Software (C1310-K9W7-M), Version 12.3(7)JA2, ...

I have configured My Aironet 1100 with WPA as follows:TKIP for Encryption and 802.1x with EAP for authentication, PEAP And Also ACS v 3.3 as authentication server with MY AP client RADIUS (Cisco Aironet).My problem from time to time "not fixed" asked...

paltel by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can I setup login to AP's using Tacacs autentication. I currently have all the Ap's set up for local autentication. commands most welcomeAp's 1210 Running V 12.3 4 JA1WLSE 1310 V2.11and Cisco ACS Thanks,

This is more a question born out of curiosity. Why did Cisco choose 'tsunami' as the default SSID on the vast majority of their products? Is there a reason behind this?

darrenj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello, would appreciate some feedback..I understand that the AP can receive ip addresses for WLAN clients from an active DHCP server on the LAN. In that case, is the AP acting like a bridge with the interface to the LAN having the same IPs as the on...

Hi.I have a Cisco AP 1231G, which is connected on the LAN. I purchased a Netgear WG602v3) to configure it as a "wifi client" to connect a printer on its RJ45 port. I configured the Netgear and it detects the Cisco, but the Cisco doesn't detect the MA...

stephnane by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all my expert, Together attached the floor map after site survey. i.) please provide me sample configuration template based on the floor map. ii.) Please provide me the receive sensitivity(typical) for 802.11b standard. Please advise. Your ef...

chialun by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card