cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have three 1230G AP's in an Emergency Room environment and have wireless carts that move throughout the area. The Three APs are running 12.3(2)JA2, are on channels 1, 6, & 11, and the clients are using the Cisco 350 cards. Only WEP is enabled. We s...

d.beaver by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer looking for the most secure way to use his symbol scanners with his 1200 access points. Will the Cisco access points support the Kerberos functionality on the Symbols Palm based scanners.

jeckert by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're running a pilot of the new Airespace stuff, and we just got the Location Server. I've got it configured and on the network, I've got it recognized by the WCS, and I've got it synchronized with our WLAN Controller and the Network Designs....And ...

Is possible to configure this WLAN??I have configured one of the APs as the RADIUS Server and the EAP-FAST on 2 APs.The tests with one client are correct.Now I have to put one repeater, because there is no possibilty to connect to the wired LAN and I...

racom by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have a Linksys WRT54G,(which we use for both LAN, but wireless enabled obviously) and i need to implement a wireless solution for the ground floor of my office. Can anyone recommend cisco wireless equipment that will suit my purpose(including ...

Hi,Can someone clarify for me how this works in a WPA-PSK scenario:If I configure WPA key management/authentication with TKIP cipher suite I dont explicitly need to enter a WEP key for encryption. Are the WEP encryption keys derived from the shared P...

spyoung by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to configure wlccp authentication on 12.3(4) or 12.3(7) but the AP doesn't accept the command wlccp authentication like the 11xx and 12xx series ap does.Any ideas?

falk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can't update the firmware on a AIR-AP1230A-A-K9 wireless acces point via http (or tftp). It reports "error:the software upgrade was interrupted and was not able to be completed". The file I'm trying to use is c1200-k9w7-tar.123-7.JA1.tar and curr...

criebold by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone enlighten me on this question.When using Power injector to power up the AP, what will happen to the person if he were to cut the ethernet cable when there is power being transmit over the cable?

The WLSE uses the account casuser@hostname.domain, so our smtp server rejects all sending mail attemps. How can I change it to casuser@domain for the smtp server to permit it?

a.vallejo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm putting together a design and want to know if it is possible to use two AP1200s as bridges with the non-root bridge being mobile and allowing client connections whilst not connected to the root bridge. Secondly can I set up leap authentication us...