cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI'm trying to configure EAP-TLS on Pocket2002 , I installed the necessary Cisco software and it's working fine but I have a great problem. Windows CE only lets me to install certificates with .cer extension . But with this format I can't export the...

maller by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anybody know how an AP1200 will perform running 802.11G on a 10 Meg port? Seems like there would be quite a bottleneck on the wired side. I haven't tried this yet but I may be forced into this scenario for a few months and was curious how well t...

Cisco_Kid by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the best practice architecture for wireless to the wire network?Use AP to Firewall and it to a router using RADIUS?It apply to Control is a safety?What models Cisco recomend (Hard and Soft?)Is any place in Cisco that I can use to see Architec...

I have a Wireless NIC PI121G and everytime user logoff, NIC desassociates from AP and reach PC is no more possible (can not even ping). Is there any config on ACU utility or some limitation with these devices?ThanksNuno

Has anyone set up a wireless network with two SSIDs to work the following way: The first SSID is for employees only. The second is for guests. All APs authenticate MAC addresses from an ACS. The AP assign the proper VLAN for each type of user. T...

raularias by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!Problem 1:Trying to get two BR1310 working together. One is root and one is none root (also tried as workgroup bridge).Native Vlan is also infrastructure vlan. The non root cant find the root and the distance is 10m between them! Use 3dBd omni ant...

sorvarit by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I tried to upgrade a Workgroup bridge 350 (WGB352C)From V8.65 to V8.89.Everythings seems to go as expected, but after the reboot, I'm unable to connect to the device.I see the LED's flashing, different than normal.It looks like the device is continou...

When I'm hit the "Association"-tab on a WGB-1310, it will not display the actual IP-addr. it's associated to? And I know it's associated. See attached.

gremstedt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On lab environment, I have a Windows XP SP2 using MS supplicant PEAP, a 350 NIC with Aironet client 802.11a-b-Wizard v14, an ACS V3.3 and an AP1100 with IOS release 122-15.XR2 altogether working fine.I haven't had this configuration working using Cis...

cguedes by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Thanks in advance for taking the time to reply. I'm trying to come up to speed with the AP 1200 WAP. I have an AP 1200 connected directly to my DSL MODEM. I don't believe that my DSL MODEM is acting as a DHCP server.I think that I'm right when I s...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card