cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI use the same Radius Server (ACS) to grant access to the WLAN and also to grant access to Infrastructure Devices like the WLSM. How can I prevent that a WLAN (LEAP) user can also access the WLSM CLI?Simon

We have two BR350,and they are associated each other(back-to-back),its fine but they dont pinging each other.ethernet and radio activity leds flashing,we try to different firmwares,12.02T,12.04,11.23 beta,but isnt work properly.if any idea about this...

Hi Jeremy,I have a requirement to deploy a WLSM as part of site wide wireless project. The particular requirement is for layer 3 roaming. Should I be looking to deploy a pair of WLSM/s (in separate 6500 chassis) for resilience? If so, how is redundan...

Hi,Would like to know what are the parameters used to determine the signal strength and signal quality display in ACU? Thank you.Regards,Delon

c.ong by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 1200 AP and when using my AirMagnet I noticed the signal from the AP alternates very high then very low. I have tried to reboot the AP but with no success. My other 1200s do not do this. Any thoughts.AF

afuseli by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

have purchased a 1310 bridge to connect our warehouse with our main plant. I can't seem to getthe 1310 to connect to a 1200AP. I currently havethem both in my office with small 5dbi antennas.1200 in root mode and 1310 workgroup bridge. if I change th...

If I want to secure my WLAN by using VPN connections how do I know what size VPN concentrator to use? The Cisco documentation provides two numbers of which I am concerned - 1) Max IPSec sessions & 2) Encryption Throughput. If I am connecting over an ...

mikeb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After installing the new firmware release in Cisco Aironet 1200 Access Point version 12.3(2)JA , we came up with a problem that occurs in broadcast traffic.The Access point doesnt forward the broadcast packets transmitted by the station. This problem...

ioctl9380 by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 1200 WAP running version 12.2(11)JA. I have changed the username from the default Cisco, but when i use the web interface Cisco Cisco still works as log in and password. I deleted this out of the config and it doesn't show up even in the w...

jleverton by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi forum,Sorry if I am duplicating the message, but the original did not show up.If I have understood the Cisco fast secure roaming concept correctly the clients must authenticate using EAP protocols meaning that if I am using WPA-PSK then I am not a...

f-haurum by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card