cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,Thanks for read this.My problem is the next. I config DCHP in a Cisco Aironet 1100, it works well, but sometimes my Access Point can't give any ip a new client, well when i see the binding in my access point, i found that my dchp pool is full ...

elihcaros by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking to configure an Airport Client to work on a 1200 ap running the 15(JA) code. The client needs to use LEAP authentication. We seem to have problems with the regular Airport cards but people running Airport Extreme seems to work fine. W...

jcosgrove by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiHas anyone configured EAP-FAST and managed to get the single logon process working? I have Win2K clients that can authenticate using the aironet client utility which goes to radius then checks the NT domain. That works OK. I just cannot get the ...

Our wireless network consists of approx 250 AP1200's connected to closet 3500's or 3550's trunked to core 6500's. We use several vlans and ssid's for different applications. All use LEAP and Cisco Secure authentication.We have been asked to add 400-6...

thessick by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I am going to be traveling to my boss's home and he has a Cisco WAP installed on his network. I do not know what model since the older consultants deployed it and I will have to wait until I am physically there. My boss is complainin...

phsieh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All - I currently have a 350 WGB and need to order another one. However, I was told these are now EOL. What can I order in it's place?What I need to do is get wireless from one area to another and then connect an 8-port switch to that wireless devic...

russell-r by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

During a previous chat I was told to upgrade my 350 Firmware I would need to upgrade to 11.07 first then up to the latest. However after opening a TAC they told me you could go from 11.06 to 12.01 then up to 12.04. However this still does not help me...

tdoerr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We just bought a Cisco 1100 Access Point 802.11g and up and running correctly. However, I cannot find any setting in the configuration webpage not to broadcast the SSID. This will make that the normal users do not discover our AP in their auto scan...

RaymondLi by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All - I currently have a 350 WGB and need to order another one. However, I was told these are now EOL. What can I order in it's place? What I need to do is get wireless from one area to another and then connect an 8-port switch to that wireless devic...

russell-r by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have spent several hours on the phone with TAC. Make a long story short Some of my 350 AP are missing the Var Installation Key. We have tried upgrading its IOS from 11.06-12.01-12.04 and to VXworks. The upgrading of the image works, but still same ...

tdoerr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card