cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Everytime I enable loadbalancing on Terminal serices it slows then disconnects the mobile devices associated with the aps. Loadbalancing use multicast, i tried setting multicast to disable on the aps without any effect. Please help. Thanks

About 30 1120s lost their nvram after a building power outage. They were running 12.2(15)XR.Via show cdp neighbor detail on the Catalyst 4500 they show hostname "AP" with no ip address. A single 4500 can have some APs with configs and some APs witho...

Hi. I recently purchased a 1200AP , Cisco IOS Release 12.2(15)JA later.I'm trying to "External Antenna Configuration" and "Antenna Gain(dB)" , but how much Antenna Gain(dB)? (-128 - 128 dB) ?Thanks for any help, chenmu

chenmu by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using 7920's with LEAP and ACS and 1200 AP's with IOS 12.2(13)JA4 Everything seemed fine until in test bed until installation on site.Im using the login i created on ACS for the phone After i have entered the password, i get invalid passwordBut ...

Hi. A customer of mine wants to put a bridge between two buildings (about 2 miles) but his computer room is more than 150' from his antenna placement. Ideally Id like to have the AP in his coputer room, with the 150' antenna cable to the antenna, but...

mx by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,my AP'S are all in the latest ios version (15)is there a way to manage the policies for these optionin wlse wrote that is could be on Nonios http disabled:(Nonios)telnet disabled:(Nonios) etc... please help !!!

amisu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The config file below is guaranteed to work.I have an ACS 3.0 server doing the MAC Authentication. So you have to take the MAC address that you want to allow, throw the MAC in the user name and password fields in the ACS and just load the AP with con...

gilmo by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking at possibly using Cisco 1300 series bridges for mobile vehicle use to connect to other 1300 Bridges on towers. I thought this might be a way to save some money over the more expendive and custom build 3200 wireless routers. The only is...

NPT_2 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have AP1121G, working with PEAP-GTC authentication.The authentication proccess is working fine but we are unable to automatically get an IP address from the DHCP server, we have to perform an ipconfig/renew in order to have it.We try to conf...

We have successfully configured an AP as WDS and registered infrastructue Access Points. The WLSE has also successfully been authenticated by the WDS AP. My problem is when I move the WLSE onto a different subnet it looses the connection. I understan...

Dear Sir,My symbol scanner cannot get connected to this access point. The AP has the following status which I managed to captured and did a comparison with another access point.Failed association to AP,Under AP radio:internal advanced, Requested Stat...

c.ong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card