cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Sir,My symbol scanner cannot get connected to this access point. The AP has the following status which I managed to captured and did a comparison with another access point.Failed association to AP,Under AP radio:internal advanced, Requested Stat...

c.ong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This site has 8 APs, they are all running default conf with the latest ios based sofware. its work fine to a certain degree. you can roam between them all fine, with all our PDA's. there is no WEP or anything else running to keep it simple. The PDA's...

blaaberg by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How many frequencies are used in OFDM? And howdoes this modulation relate to Spread Spectrum.I mean what's the spreading factor gained withOFDM vs. DSSS? If there are only 2 carriers, canOFDM really be classified as "Spread Spectrum"?

We have put the Wireless LAN AP 340 in a different VLAN. The clients are able to connect and access the network even in different VLANs but cannot browse the network using the My Network Places -> Entire Network.Is there any way that WLAN clients can...

I have two 1310g bridges in a point to point configuration, one root and the other non-root. How do I measure the signal strength between them, I am looking for something like the ACU utility which shows signal strength from an AP to the laptop.Other...

skilambi by VIP Alumni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,What is the command to use roaming layer 3 in ap1200.i've 2 different subnet. 1 ap which have 192.168.2.0 and the other 192.168.3.0what i want that the client from 192.168.3.0 can connect to 192.168.2.0 without disconnected.thank for ur help.

The message above appears in the log event for a specific user.This message is followed by (the next day at the same time):A Information Interface Dot11Radio0, StationPIG6SM 0040.96a1.e856 Associated KEY_MGMT[NONE]and by (the next day at the same tim...

nidiri by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the System Configuration then Global Authentication setup there are 2 check boxes under MS-CHAP Configuration.Allow MS-CHAP Version 1 Authentication Allow MS-CHAP Version 2 Authentication Should these 2 be checked? Does it matter if they are no...

markbd111 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

does somebody know about an OID for "the MAC address of the last association request frame" or "last authentication request frame" received by a BR350.

I have a 1231g AP that works great except for one thing. Wireless clients that get a dhcp address get a lease expiration date of 1969, hence they try to renew their address every few minutes. They pick up the address correctly, along with the gatew...

ippolito by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Aironet 1200 series with a 5ft attenna mounted about 60 feet in the air of a warehouse. I have a pc that is about 100ft away with direct site to the attenna. About 3 - 8 times a day the user gets the reauthentication prompt on their PC. The...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card