cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have installed a wlan infrastructure with Cisco AP 1200 and Orinoco client adapters. We have one ACS that uses LEAP to authenticate the clients. In the case that the ACS loses connectivity with the network, the clients can still work normally...

Hello everyone, About active scanning: Can the STA send data packets through the active scanning? In other words, through the active scanning the STA needs to check every channel by sending “probe request” and waits for an AP-response for specific ti...

robelino by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to have the AP get its configuration from the WLSE? Sort of like, phoning home. I have found that it is possible by adding the correct strings to DHCP requests, however, I have locations that don't use DHCP. I would like to put a cou...

Does anyone have any suggestions for the following scenario:Two 340 bridges are approx. 2 miles and every so often it drops its' signal. Resumes again, and everything appears to be fine. Then it happens again and again.I'd like to replace the two bri...

jtorkos by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi evreybody,i am asking people who have manipulated cisco device about the throughput: is it possible to choose the throughput of a cisco deviceby snmp, i found an OID which can be interesting but it s "read-only" so i can t manipulate it"cDot11Clie...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In a webcast on May 5 regarding SWAN and WLANs the presentation talked about the Aironet 1300. In that webcast it was stated that the 1300 offers Flexibility -AP or bridge, indoor or outdoor. However, In the documentation I have read I see nothing...

Hi,I have some difficulties to interpret some informations; when I consult the "cdot11clientconfiginfotable" (1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.273.1.2.1) of the "cisco-association-mib" , the MAC adress of the client device (which is an index of this table) has no val...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a few hotspots with:- AP1200 as access-points- Switch C2950- AZR based on Cisco 17xx.I have note that some times the associated clients to the APs are very different from the DHCP table on my AZR (for instance, 15 associated clients vs n...

Mark3000 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am using a Series 350 miniPCI card in a Thinkpad T30 with ACU 6.1 in a WLAN with Belkin APs. After each restart the SSID1 in the Profile Manger of ACU is set back to an old profile, although I have entered the new SSID1 several times. The ne...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to upgrade the software of my Aironet 1100 from 2.12(4) to 2.12(13). I'm doing it through http. The process seems to be correct but when it finishes the firmware in the AP hasn`t changed.Has anybody had this problem?could anyone help me?th...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two 3550s (EMI) communicating via two 350 bridges. The logs for the 3550s continually show that connectivity is being lost. However, a telnet session across the bridges does not seem to drop. Here is one of the logged messages. How can I ri...

anthony.f by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card