cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

The WAP only does 802.11b. I would like to be able to use 802.11a. How do I configure the WAP to do 802.11a? my current software version: 12.2(11)JA1Thanks.

edwardsjj by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two 350 bridges which I am trying to configure between two buildings. The first is configured OK as a Root Bridge. However, the second only offers Root Access Point, Repeater Access Point and Site Survey Client. It does not offer the Root B...

I have a cisco 1200 ap 13JA IOS version and i need to upgrade it to the next version.I am trying to upgrade through SNMP using the flash mib but it fails with InvalidSourceName errorThe entries i set in the mib areciscoFlashCopyCommand.1:-->copyToFla...

I am looking for a solution to authenticate a 350 Client against a MS Active directory via a 1200 AP (on 12.2(13)JA3 code). I was reading about EAP-FAST and it "says" it will do it, but when I attempt to set this up, I get an error in Windows Event ...

I am running 12.04 (non IOS OS) and can not find where I would enable or setup WPA. Am I just overlooking this or do I need to install the Cisco IOS on the AP in order to take advantage of WPA?Thanks!

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, If i have 1100 and 1200 series cisco access points at my location with G radios in them. How does the fall back work when B cards try to access these access points. Do the # of channels reduce, and what about the overlapping channels? a...

I am hoping someone can provide information or suggestions for how to migrate 1800+ 350 APs running VxWorks to IOS.There has got to be something other than the conversion tool, one at a time method.Any help is greatly appreciated.

seanm by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card