cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloI have a little question about different VLAN's on a AP 1230 and the Trunk between the AP and a switch.The Situation is, tha we have the VLAN's 1 ( native ), 22, 153 ( voice ) and 192. All VLAN's exists in the wired LAN. The AP is in the IP Rang...

Does anybody know if the universal power adapter is plenum rated for a 350 bridge? I know the bridge is plenum rated but the docs show nothing for the power supply.Seth

I am trying to authenticate my clients with a radius server. it works very well with ACS for windows. I am using LEAP. ¿What Do I need into RSA/ACE to work?Thanks

soylo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I ve been trying to establish PEAP authentication using following configuration : Windows XP SP1 EAP suplicant (using different client cards - Cisco, 3COM, D-Link), Cisco 1100 AP (12.2(8)JA ) and MS Windows 2000 SP3 IAS radius server with 802.1...

vandrle by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to use 802.1X as authentication framework on both wired and wireless network...but use one Authentication method for both nets...Does ACS3.2 support Cisco PEAP only with EAP-GTC or could I use all the EAP's flavour like MD5, MS-CHAPV2 ???Is...

oguarisco by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The question I have today concerns using 2 antennas with a Cisco 1200. We have a customer that was using Proxim MP11s along with Proxim 600s to provide Internet in an apartment complex with 560 units and 8 APs. They were getting poor performance so ...

Think i am right in saying cisco don't currently ship an 802.11g based wireless bridge.Anyone know of any plans of ciscos for the introduction of such a device (lots of other manufacturers do them). i have a customer who needs>6M, doesn't want to use...

I have a root AP with 6 dbi wall mount patch anntena , I still have uncovered area and I can only use repeater , this is an outdoor area (planes RAMP)that looks like a soccer field with 280 m distance from the root AP to the edge . Can I use repeat...

n-khouri by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, While a wired backbone might be a better solution, due to limitations I am looking at setting up 350's as repeaters with a maximum of 3 links. Does anyone have any experience in how well, if at all, a 350 will operate as a repeater through the f...

tgunl by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an access point, 350 w/ Firmware 12.02T1. I am having problems with it rebooting several times a day due to an error saying the memory is full. The error in syslog is FATAL): Rebooting System due to Out Of Memory Anyone know what is going on w...

d.beaver by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to do an omni coverage wireless connection between the radius of 1KM.I'm planning to use Cisco aironet bridge with an omni directional AIR-ANT24210.I will set the aironet bridge to act as an A.P so my client notebook will get the wireles...

ddicky by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The management VLAN for our APs is 196. Is there anything wrong with setting up the BVI interface as follows:?interface BVI1 no ip address no ip route-cache!interface BVI196 ip address 130.39.196.48 255.255.252.0 no ip route-cache!ip default-gateway...

hrios by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if there is any bulk install method for Aironet Wireless Client? --for example, with VPN client, we can preconfigure the .ini and .pcf files and distribute it with the ext file -- Is there anything like that can be done with the Airo...

cnie by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does WLSE 2.5 support 802.11a radio scans for channel stats and everything? I have a WLSE 2.5 and an 802.11b/a network, and it seems to be not seeing any of the .a radios. If not does anyone know when it will. Thanks.

mlambe by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card