Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I want to know if its possible (As it is with other vendors products) to force traffic to the border router, preventing direct client-to-client connectivity. I ask because I need to shape the clients traffic (which is currently done on our router/tra...

plates by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone tried to connect a tablet PC with inbuilt 802.11b mini PCI card to a Cisco wireless network? (OS: windows XP tablet edition)After setting network keys in the windows control panel, the tablet connects to the wireless bridge and authenticat...

jpurvor by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've managed to retrieve the MAC address, Client Device Type and AID for each associated station on the Aironet 1100 using the cDot11ClientConfigInfoTable. However, despite dumping the whole MIB from iso.org down, I can not find the StationName, IPv4...

Can anyone tell me how they are configuring an Aironet 1200 using HyperTerminal? I start a hyperterminal session and it seems like all that is happening is the cursor is blinking. All I need to do is configure an ip address, subnet mask, and gatewa...

bm_5789 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are having a problem with Client machines all using the Cisco Wireless cards and the Cisco Aironet Client Utility. When a user who runs WEP on a Home network comes back into the office and switches onto our LEAP network they are not getting an IP...

I have 2 x 350 bridges that have associated and authenticated and have been working fine, then after approx. 24hrs they 'Disassociated due to inactivity'.I've power cycled both devices and they have re associated/authenticated, but I still cannot con...

Hi,I've managed to sort of get eap-tls setup and working. Here is the deal though. 340 AP, 350 Client card, W2K RADIUS Server, EAP-TLS auth, rotating WEP keys. When I insert my 350 card into my notebook and watch the ACU status screen, I see that ...

I have an AP352 that shows no errors (that I can see) on boot, appears to be configured correctly, latest firmware, clean config, shows the Requested and Actual status of the radio is up and up, yet shows no traffic on the radio interface. I don't s...

lucifuge by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using Cisco 350 Access points and manage via wavelink mobile manager. Everything is working fine. We enter the MAC address of the notebook befor eit is able to gain access. Now, when I add the MAC address notebook is able to get on to th einte...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card