cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Does LEAP support expired passwords from the Active Directory?When I login with LEAP( my username and passowrd is forwarded by the ACS to the domain controller), if my password gets expired on the domain controller.LEAP does not give me the opt...

johnnys by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anybody know whether roaming between AP 340 and 1100 is possible? Any experiences?Thanks in advanceEdgar

reinke by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I Have a customer using oracle user database and they are using single sign on username and password for authentication.I would like to propose them to use CAR for LEAP authentication with wireless client. Is my recommendation workable? Can CAR su...

c.ong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently loaded our Cisco 350 bridges with firmware 12.03T. We setup user manager with a userid and password. We have noticed that you must enter your userid and password twice with 12.03T. Is this a known caveat?

tcggg0 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I currently use ACS 3.0 with EAP-TLS authentication.I found that the value of Unix Time which is transmitted by ACSis always "00 00 00 00."I have been trying to change the value becauseclients consider it invalid and the authentication fails.Could...

kotsuka by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can convert one of my 1200 access points (firmware 12.02T) to IOS with the Wireless Lan Solution Engine (2.0) and configuration of AP is maintained. However, when I convert more than one AP at a time with WLSE, all APs are assigned the same IP add...

Hi Everyone!Lately, I have been having an annoying problem with my Cisco 350 Access Point and PC-Card. Everytime, data is being transferred over the wireless connection, the speed drops down to 2Mbps and recovers to 11Mbps, when the data is no longer...

Netset by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just installed a pair of Aironet1400 for a client. I'm seeing incrementing Input and CRC errors. I don't see any errors on either the Eth0 or BVI1 or the Dot11Radio. The errors incerment by 2 every 1 minute. Do you know what could be causing this? ...

acivoip by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have to block DHCP requests on the WGBs or the BRs in our environment because they influence another DHCP-Server.It is possible to block DHCP or IP ranges on a WGB or BR.I only found protocolfilter and there is no entry for DHCP.Thanks in advan...

asarkany by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a aeronet 340 bridge which i setup in Access point mode. I configured my laptop which has a wireless nic card to see the access point and i can ping every thing on my network besides my gateway. I entered the gateway address in the aeronet 340...

dvalenti by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card