cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello there,I have Red Hat 8, and I am trying to get the Cisco's mini-pci wireless card working. I have looked for the drivers but have not had luck.Does any know where I can get the drivers?Please help me as this is crucial for my customer.Thank you...

ctinajero by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have simple WLAN with five laptops (with Cisco PCMCI350), one AP350 and CS ACS 3.0. I have problem that after successfully LEAP authentication, wireless clients (laptops) authenticate but not associate with AP. On the Status window from ACU t...

jmanevski by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We need a special solution for wireless in car or trucks. Is it the LMC adapter the right product and what for antenas is it needed?Whats the full name for LMC?It's the LMC Carte the same as the PCMCIA Card?ThanksRoland Marti

Replacing existing 915Mhz Wi-Lan Bridges (Hopper Plus) with Cisco BR350's. The Wi-Lan works O.K. but clkient wants Cisco speed and manageablility.Central site has existing Omni antenna, remote has an existing Yagi antenna.Distance is only 1000 feet....

I have 6 Aironet 350 Access Points and bought some 350 Aironet PCMCIA adapter for users. All APs are connected back to a ACS. Authentication is using LEAP with connecting to Windows NT domain controller as the RADIUS from the ACS. By this way, I only...

onejepp by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,A quick question - has anyone tried associating a WGB 350 to an Orinoco AP-1000 and successfully pass traffic through it? If so, are there any special settings that need to be made on the WGB or the access point?Thanks,Ravi

rsimhamb by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3725 router running 12.2 with a 4 port BRI module. We have had it running using one of the bri ports out to the internet fine. However we have now connected up a remote office using one of the other bri ports to a seperate isdn line, this li...

mike.f by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to find documentation on how to configure the following scenario:ACU on XP or Win2k --> 350AP --> ACS3.1 --> NDS (my external database). I want to use dynamic WEP and have heard that PEAP is the only way to do this. Can anyone show me a...

joshw by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone successfully implemented a PEAP wireless solution? I have PAEP authentication working with a client using Cisco ACS 3.1 and authenticating with OTP (SecureID). Everything works great, except that when the user logins into windows 2000 th...

I can't get this combo working. Any assistance would be great.ACS 3.1 with certs installed and PEAP / EAP-TLS enabled.XP laptop with 350 PCMCIA card with newest firmware.User database is Active Directory (RADIUS works for IOS and PIX okay)AP1200 with...

pbrown by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using Cisco Aironet PCI cards in Linux, when one mashine is playing the role of AP and the other is a client. The problem is that once assigned the channel remains the same on the client and AP mashine. I'm looking for a solution for this problem...

I've got a pair of 350 series bridges (12.0.1T) that are setup in a point-to-point configuration with one bridge acting as root, and the other as non-root without clients. They are configured for LEAP, MIC, TKIP, key rotation, and MAC authentication...

d.parks by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card