cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, First shot at configuring a 1220 A/P (v.11.54t) and a 350 card (V.5.01). Right out of the box the laptop connects to the LAN. DHCP works but no DNS. THe A/P, DHCP server and DNS server are on the same VLAN. I have enabled DNS on the A/P and it...

I have 2 BR350 in bridge to a remote tower that has an AP350 providing access to customers. The customers will call in with complaints of very slow access. I have been onsite to see that a user can login to the AP350(web) fine but the BR350 at the ...

mattv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I tried to connect a laptop integrated 802.11 client with an AP1220, using static WEP key (40bit).The client succeed in obtaining an ip address from the dhcp server, and it can ping the AP and the hosts in the lan but, from the AP menu and from the l...

atassone by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm doing some test with an Air 1200 and some 352 Pc card for one of our customers.With ACU ver. 4.25.23, I enabled LEAP authentication using the windows user name and password.Leap authentication is successful, while windows domain logon not.Not to ...

atassone by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking to do a project where the clients will authenticate via MAC address only. Client machines are running a variety of wireless NIC's and the customer wishes to support come one, come all.Does anyone have any experience with configuring freeradi...

egermann by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The AP has a female connector for the com port, rather than male. The DB9 that came with the unit is not available. All our spare DB9 connectors are female. Anyone know if the pin outs for this com port are the same as the usual Cisco com ports? ...

kimlong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello engineers ,i'm wondering if cisco manufacture wireless equipments in the scale of kilometers.for instance we have been offered a project in which there is some wireless links goes as high as 35km and minimum 2mbps.i want to make sure whether ci...

rzcisco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to connect a pc to our LAN, which is across the street from our main office. I have setup 1 Aironet 350 as a root access point and the other as a repeater, each has an antenna. I have radio activity between the 2 access points but cannot ...

tonykirby by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello engineers ,recenty i've been offered to make a wireless-base network .i'm wondering if i could do my job by using cisco wireless equipments;min link bandwidth is 2mbps and max distance goes upto 35 km ,point to point .your comments are mostly a...

rzcisco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card